Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
W
OP Offline
W
From what I understand, BK, forgiveness doesnt mean you stop being angry or what they are doing is okay, but just that you acknowledge you have no power over them and that they have no power over you. It's a process and a decision, not a feeling. It comes in layers, like an onion.

I also had to pry out of H when I needed to pick up the kids because he wasn't going to tell me. So I asked him and he said "we already discussed this, WH." I said we never set a time, H. He said "I'll probably drop the kid's off later this afternoon". I said can we set a time? I have errands to run and I need a time. He said probably around five and he stormed off in a huff. What an idiot. He sure made a scene at church. S said H had to leave for the airport at 5:00 so it will probably end up being before 5:00 since he has to drop off the dog at 4:00.

H should collect some of that steam coming from his ears and heat his house with it.

Btw I checked and child support received the payment on Friday and I should have it in my account Tuesday so I can breathe a bit easier.

I wish I could call out H for the jerk he is, but timing is everything.

WH

AT BD: WH 41, J 43; Bomb 2/5/2012
Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
"No matter where you go, there you are"
W
OP Offline
W
So I just off the phone with H. He demanded that I pay half the boarding costs for the dog. I told him I would not do that. He screamed at me that it is my responsibility. I told him it was not. I said I would take the dog when I had my finances straightened out and I just had to pay $400 for the car. He said he had car repairs too and he did not feel empathetic toward me. I said I had no sympathy for him either. He said he was just gonna keep the dam dog. I told him fine, if that is how you feel. He then told me I better get my @$$ over to his place by 5:00 to pick up the kids and then he hung up on me.

What a jerk. What an absolute ass. Who does he think he is??

WH

Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
job Offline
That man is totally crazy. He really does have some anger issues about life. Well, too bad baby...your twinkle twat could take care of the darn dog. What planet is he on that he is thinking you would pay 1/2 of the boarding fee? The dog is living w/him right now. If he wasn't such a loose cannon, you could almost laugh at him and his situation.

The old saying "be careful for what you ask for". There is a whole lot of truth in that one.

BTW, I thought he was dropping the kids off to you. Be careful around him and try not to get into an argument w/him. I don't trust him one bit.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
W
OP Offline
W
I thought so too. But he's mad and so he's putting the burden on me. I don't know. He's an idiot. I don't care. It's all about him, no one else. I have been gone for three weeks. He said it's my fault because I mismanaged my money. I said things don't always happen in your timeframe H. He just told me to pick up the kids.

He is getting more and more desperate.

WH

Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
W
OP Offline
W
I have the kids now. Thank goodness. What a relief.

H said nothing to me when I picked up the kids. He was cold. Cold as ice. But that is okay. The kid's told me H said I was being mean to him by not taking care of the dog. Apparently the only boarding place that was available was the priciest one in town. And that's my fault. Because I don't know how to manage my money.

And of course the kid's had to hear all about it from H. And D told me her daddy hurt her feelings. She said they got into an argument and H told her if she didn't behave she wouldn't be able to come see daddy anymore. Who says that to a little child??

What a creep.

WH

Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
G
G
Document everything, especially what the kids tell you.

W
OP Offline
W
Thanks GM.

I have. I already emailed the attorney. I am so sick of H and his baloney. It will never end. It's always something. He is a money hungry jerk.

The kids seem so relieved to be with me. D wouldn't let me go. S is fed ip. I wish they didn't have to deal with this garbage.

WH

Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
G
G
I'm sorry, WH. I wish your kids didn't have to be around him. He sounds really abusive.

Isn't it spelled out in the custody order who is supposed to provide transportation to an from visitation? If your h was suppose to bring the kids home then he should have done that. Do not take orders from him. If he doesn't treat you respectfully, end the conversation. Whatever you do, do not let him in your house. He's unpredictable.

W
OP Offline
W
No I am supposed to pick them up. My lawyer wanted that so I could make sure to have them on time and not sit around waiting for him.

D left her blanket at his house. I will have S go over and get it tomorrow night.

He is a narcissistic jerk. And so is she. And so are her kids. This is really ugly for my kids.

WH

Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
G
G
Yes, this is really ugly for your kids. I am so very sorry. I know more than anything you want to make things better for them and you are. You're doing a wonderful job of managing all of the logistics and stress. WH, please take very good care of yourself. It's going to be rough for a while. You will need a tremendous amount of patience and endurance.

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard