Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
F
OP Offline
F
Thanks guys! There's still a chance she might not agree to the terms (I guess her attorney drew it up but hadn't shown it to her yet) though I can't see why she wouldn't want this. She has a lot more to lose than I do.

In a lot of ways I'm lucky (given the situation I'm already in at least.) We have no kids, no joint bank accounts, and no shared property. It's really cut and dry. Honestly even if I ever do have a serious relationship or marriage again at this point, I doubt I'll ever trust anyone to the point where I'd share my savings with them. Lesson learned.

Wife's Age: 28
Relationship: 10 Years (dated on and off)
Married: Less than one year
Seperated: 1.75 years, finally served with D 4/30/2011
F
OP Offline
F
Well I've been meaning to come back here, but I've been pretty busy/distracted. I have a date to finalize the divorce (according to those reasonable terms from above) THIS Thursday morning. I'm really nervous. But the very next day I'm going on a big long fun road trip, so I've been filling my week with distractions in preparation for that.

I also just applied for a new health insurance/dental plan out of pocket so I'm on the ball about everything I need to be.

How am I supposed to dress for divorce court???

F
OP Offline
F
Wish me luck folks. The next time I check this thread it'll all be over.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard