Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
Z
Z
2, sounds like you should maybe make another appt with Jody. She will probably be a good sounding board of where to go at this juncture.

I know you prob feel like your stuck in quicksand. One wrong move and you can sink. Remain strong and confident. These changes we have all made have been a gift.

Stay the course 2. You can do it.

BITS

M: 48, H: 42 Kids: 0
T: 20 yrs M: 16 yrs. (H's 1st, my 2nd)
WAS/MLC: 12/7/09-I'm not the wife HE deserved
Came home per L: 12/26/09, Left again: 2/6/10
Served: 10/21/10, D FINAL: 6/15/11
R
R
Hey 2Step:

Man you have been an inspiration for me too. Keep the good fight going. It will pay off in one way or the other. As people here know, it is much easier to quit and move on. You have stayed on for this long man. You need to feel proud about that. I am sure that in itself has taught a lot of good things that you will take forward in your life.

Right now I too am going through some sort of detachment. It is hard. But there sure is some light at the end of this loong tunnel.

BITS
M 38
W 36
D 7
Married 15 yrs
W left for 6 months in 2009
W Filed for D 01/03/11
piecing now...
Z
Z
2, as you contemplate your next move, here is a thought from the famous TrueGritter. I'm making him famous!!! I think if you talk to your W or see her face to face you might consider these words....

Dear W,

I've told you before that I still love you and still think that we can have a great life together as both a couple and a family. I've not changed my mind on that. But I understand you are not happy, that you do not feel happy or complete inside.

You need to do what will make you happy. By my side, we live as partners, we share everything and we would do anything to help one another. But that's only if we continue as a team.

I won't stand in your way. But I also will not help you leave this marriage or this family. And I will never accept another person being a part of our life together.

I hope you find the happiness you are looking for. Go do what you need to do. You know where I will be.

Just some food for thought. Sink or Swim!!! ;-)

BITS

M
M
NC is not necessarily a bad thing. The WASs need these times to process. Just because something is unusual in your sit doesn't mean it's a bad thing. You want things to change right?

Be patient.

And LOVE what Zen posted.

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
OP Offline
Karma,

Nice to see you around these parts. No worries the 2step is still...............well stepping. 5 days of NC and I am still standing. As Billy Joel would say "and so it goes".

Zen:

Thanks for the post I am going to remember that because one day I am going to use it. I tell you one thing about Gritter, he is good to plagiarize cause the stuff he writes is some heavy sh!t.

Michelle:

I thought you were taking a break from my drama! smile I did not realize you were in the Army. Congratz on the CPT promotion. I knew there was something about you I loved!!

I called the court house today to talk to the court clerk and see what the status of my D was. Some would call that snooping I call it preparation. The clerk informed me that the process was started back on Jan 5th, I know that already, but since that date no new developtment. It is just sitting there nothing has progressed. It is not moving forward nor has it been cancelled. I took that as good news.

So today I am still stepping.................I will be around checking up on some threads for the next few hours.

BITS

M
M
Yep yep. Waiting on federal recognition to get pinned. Or maybe state. I don't know. I'll probably be the last to know lol. Thanks! smile

Nice to know that she hasn't turned in the papers you returned yet. Not that it would mean much if she did, it certainly doesn't mean you couldn't bust the D.

Glad you are hanging in there. Use this time to really focus on yourself, to practice your detachment.

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
&
&
Good to see you hanging in there 2step. Use this time to refocus and regain your stregth. I know it is cliche, but this is a marathon and not a sprint.

BITS

Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.
C
C
2bit...

Well,

You have been pretty quiet. Does the NC with your W mean you can't talk here or are you out doing something great for yourself?

I know when NC starts you count the days, sometimes the hours and the minutes...

It can be some of the best time of your life and this journey if you let it be.

It gives them time to process things, but it also give us time to process...

Time to live and be, out of the drama, out of the what if's, out of it for a while...

Just living...getting to really know yourself...

I hope that is what you are doing.

So maybe it is time to talk a little more about 2bit and what you have discovered about you lately...

"Acceptance doesn't mean resignation. It means understanding that something is what it is and there's got to be a way through it."--Michael J. Fox
OP Offline
Cat:

I have mainly working. My schedule during the week is usually pretty boring and routine. Take D to school shower go to work. Pick up D from after school program help with HW, make dinner read a book with her and then put her to sleep.

Its the same thing day in and day out. On the weekends she has piano and church.

Its like groundhog day.

I am always thinking though, always processing, always analyzing. It never stops. People say 'forgive yourself we all make mistakes' this is true and for the most part I don't blame myself all that much anymore, however ending a R of 10 yrs is a pretty big freaking mistake.

I am not wallowing I am simply stating.

The reason I have been quiet is like to post only when I have something to say or when I feel I can contribute some advice to others that might help. Based on my current backslides and gonig into 5 months of the same ol same ol I wonder how much of what I am doing is really meaning anything.

I don't want to sound like a hypocrite when I talk to others and tell them GAL, Detach, No Expectations when I feel like sometimes I am doing the same thing.

I appreciate your checking up on me it means a lot and I have a new update to post. I will get to it in a little bit.

BITS

Z
Z
2 likes to dangle the carrot at us when he has a new update! ;-)

BITS

Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard