Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 18 of 22 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
I
OP Offline
I
OK, I checked on a few of you guys and now I'm outta here. If you need me just light up the R sign in the sky.

Me: 35|WAW: 38|D: 6yo | http://tinyurl.com/2dxx7m6
Feb 2006, left, came back in two weeks
Aug 2006, left again
Apr 2007, filed for divorce
Dec 2007, reunited
Mar 2010, moved out, filed again
K
K
I hate to tell you, our "guages" aren't always "on". LOL You crack me up. I guess your mind isn't the only one playing gutterball. smile (Just to clarify, my mind is on guys, not the girls, though there isn't anything wrong with that!!)

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
I
OP Offline
I
Thanks for that info kat or I would've been riding on bald tires. And my mind has always been in the same place since I was 17, it quite likes it there too grin

Aug 2006, left again
Dec 2007, reunited
I
OP Offline
I
wow, after 2 weeks my thread is still on the first page. This site must not be getting much action lately, I know how that feels lol

Things had been good with me in general. But also a bit rough after discovering STBXW not only has someone but she even introduced him to DD recently. In fact, that's how I found out. Shocked, disgusted and angred that she didn't even wait for the last nail in the coffin to set. But from our struggles comes our strength- I'll take this one on the chin too.

Do you guys suppose it's too late for me now to ask STBXW if she and I could be friends-with-benefits? lol

Went to a Super Bowl party with DD, we had a blast! After the party my friend emailed me that the hostess wanted to know if I'd be interested in meeting a friend of her's who's single. I said that's so amazingly nice of her but where I am in life I'm not quite ready yet- perhaps in the future. I wonder if I really look that pitiful? LOL

Well, as I read on wii's thread...life goes on.

Aug 2006, left again
Dec 2007, reunited
K
kml Offline
K
It's not that you look pitiful - it's probably that you look hot smile

What would be so bad about just meeting her friend for coffee, anyway?

M
M
Guess that's what happens when you wrap up one gutter conversation and don't start a follow-up one lol.

I can understand your hesitation. It took me a long time to want to try and meet anyone. But you can't expect that it would be any more than coffee? At some point it's good to just get out and socialize.

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
L
L
Hey Romeo,

I have to say this site seems to be slowing down too! I also say NO! to the FWB situation with the X - she no longer deserves you - even in the cheesiest way.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Luv

M44 H41
M20 T23
3 older teens
Bomb Nov 09 "i'm not happy"
EA Nov 09 w/coworker
Another PA in Mar 10
I Filed Apr 10
D final Dec 10
W
W
Hey, if you don't feel ready then don't do it. Just keep in mind that we will NEVER feel ready! Someday though, you just have to make that leap but that's not saying that time is now. You do what your heart says is right for you. smile
Btw, if STBX has someone now, do you suspect she had that person before? If so, that's another blow you need to absorb and to process before checking out the available singles out there! Betrayal s*cks.

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
K
K
I posted on the alt where most people have gone. Check my wall if you want to know. Miss ya.

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
I
OP Offline
I
Thanks guys!

luv, I was merely joking about sleeping with her...there's nothing I want from her or expect from her for me. DD on the other hand will benefit if we maintain an amicable co-parenting process but there're still those power struggles sometimes that I don't engage in except once in a while.

The most recent one was when she asked me if she could have DD's sneakers back because she didn't have a pair at her place- after I pay her over $2k each month. So I told her sure I can do that but I didn't realize DD only had one pair of sneakers. Then I reminded her that the $x amount of money I give her for CS is for her to spend on DD's lifestyle. That's probably the harshest thing I've said to her since all this began but I don't want her to be spending that money on her own looks and her new bf while DD has one pair of dirty sneakers! and at the same time keep asking me for more and more.

Anyway, stupid stuff like that which most of the time I just brush off because life's so much more than this little BS. It's all about the perception; you live what you feel and you feel what you think...thinking is in your control, you change it to positive and instantly your life feels and thus becomes more positive.

Kat, I know about the other place and have been on there for a long time but I just don't post anywhere anymore. I hope your trip is happening soon, I know you've been looking forward to it for a long time.

Aug 2006, left again
Dec 2007, reunited
Page 18 of 22 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard