Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 22 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 21 22
S
S
Originally Posted By: ImprovedRomeo
I just don't trust her anymore...so sad.

It is sad. I am not well-versed on the holiday thing but agree with the others who have advised you to get it in writing. Maybe you can write down your what your proposal is, give it to your L and have it him send it to stbx for her take on it.

Me: 29
Got a ticket to the D concert
I
OP Offline
I
Going to see her tonight, she sounds nice! And if it goes well who knows... grin

That's all I'm sharing for now.

Me: 35|WAW: 38|D: 6yo | http://tinyurl.com/2dxx7m6
Feb 2006, left, came back in two weeks
Aug 2006, left again
Apr 2007, filed for divorce
Dec 2007, reunited
Mar 2010, moved out, filed again
S
S
Get it, Romeo! Hope it goes well! smile

K so I saw on somoene else's sitch it was suggested to them that they should try to get in writing a 50/50 deal for now til D goes through because if you offer anything less/more, the judge may be partial to whoever had the most custody time written out.

Not sure if that helps you or not since I"m not aware if you had a written holiday/time agreement w/ your stbx...

R
R
My holiday plan is a mess - I saw it was a mess while we were signing the papers, too. I was ubber-emotional, and I think the Ls from both sides were just trying to get it done. Instead of fixing it right there, they pointed out that it also said "as reasonable and flexible with both party's consent."

Stupid move on my part. It is a bone of contention every year. To date, I have given up most holidays so that my kids can wake up in their own beds for Christmas morning (D11's just had her last year believing in Santa, and I wouldn't budge on it).

Get it in writing.

I
OP Offline
I
Just got home, so stoked. It was love at first sight. We had instant chemistry- like she could say so much to me without saying a thing. She has amazing curves and gorgeous smooth skin. When I touched her with my warm hands she felt cold but she instantly gave me a flirtateous vibe as if she was saying 'let's go hot stuff, is that all you got for me'. So I made the move and boy did she get fired up...wow. Well things started getting hot and heavy, she even told me her sweet spot is not where most guys think it is. I said relax- I'm quite skilled and this isn't my first rodeo. It was hard...my body was saying let's go but my heart was saying no. She said if I wanna be with her there's a price I have to pay I'm a genie in a bottle baby you gotta rub me the right way. I asked her why is she talking to me in Christina Aguilera's lyrics? She didn't answer me. That's when I said I gotta take her home with me tonight or else I will probably regret it. So she came home with me.

I'm posting her pic, what do you think?

wait for it

wait for it

http://tinyurl.com/239tama

smile

Me: 35|WAW: 38|D: 6yo | http://tinyurl.com/2dxx7m6
Feb 2006, left, came back in two weeks
Aug 2006, left again
Apr 2007, filed for divorce
Dec 2007, reunited
Mar 2010, moved out, filed again
R
R
MLC much? wink jk - looks like a perfect match - bet you'll have many wonderful, exciting moments together!

W
W

IR,
She's the reason you breath,
She's the reason you believe,
She's your destiny!

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
V
V
Just got home, so stoked. It was love at first sight. We had instant chemistry- like she could say so much to me without saying a thing. She has amazing curves and gorgeous smooth skin. When I touched her with my warm hands she felt cold but she instantly gave me a flirtateous vibe as if she was saying 'let's go hot stuff, is that all you got for me'. So I made the move and boy did she get fired up...wow. Well things started getting hot and heavy, she even told me her sweet spot is not where most guys think it is. I said relax- I'm quite skilled and this isn't my first rodeo. It was hard...my body was saying let's go but my heart was saying no. She said if I wanna be with her there's a price I have to pay I'm a genie in a bottle baby you gotta rub me the right way. I asked her why is she talking to me in Christina Aguilera's lyrics? She didn't answer me. That's when I said I gotta take her home with me tonight or else I will probably regret it. So she came home with me.

wait for it

wait for it

smile

LOL! You had me going there for a minute! Definetly get the bike.

Me 35
Wife 34
Two daughters 8 years and 3 years
Bomb 3/30/09
W filed 4/16/09
We met in'92 married in 2000
Divorce final
S
S

wait for it

wait for it

smile

Oh Dear God. smile

She's lovely. What color did you go w/? And you def had me going too. Seriously you should write literature. It was quite good!

R
R
She's a beauty Romeo! You'll have to keep us swooning with all your adventures together! wink

Page 7 of 22 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 21 22

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard