Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 6 21 22
I
OP Offline
I
What a weekend!

It started out OK but ended not so great. STBXW sent me an email on Fri asking for more crap from the house. Pissed me off but I decided not to reply until Mon. Then Sat morning I finally decided to go see the Chriopracter for my back. He tells me my back's all jacked up and he can tell it's like a steel rod. He did some adjustments then sends me over to the physical therapist. Just my luck! the only one available at the time was this 300lbs Samoan dude. He tells me to take off my shirt and let him know if it hurts too much- thankfully he let me keep my pants on grin Then the next 20 mins I suffered the most painful 'massage' I've ever had in my life. But being the stud that I am I didn't say anything even when he dug his elbows in my back to strech it out- lesson for next time, if it hurts like a sumbitch say it. Now I have bruises and aches that I didn't have before- wonderful! Then I come home to another invoice from the L- they've already run through the last $5k I gave them less than 4 weeks ago and the case hasn't moved an inch. I'm going to get another L, I've had it with these a-holes. Just as I come to grips with the money issue I lose more. F!!

I needed to clear my head so Sun morning I decided to go on a nice canyon drive which was fun but didn't quite give me the fulfillment I was hoping for. So I came home, worked out, had lunch and decided to go for a ride along the oceam. I rolled the bike out of the garage, let it warm up, put on my riding gear, threw it first gear and the bike died. After fiddling with it for 20mins I disgustingly rolled it back into the garage...needs major work. I thought about setting it on fire and roasting marshmallows on it- mmmm smores! Then the crush I have/had on this one chick- I'm trying to get over it but my mind seems to have a mind of it's own- what a flaming mess! grin

I know there're reasons why things happen but when so many things pile up at once it's not fun.

Me: 35|WAW: 38|D: 6yo | http://tinyurl.com/2dxx7m6
Feb 2006, left, came back in two weeks
Aug 2006, left again
Apr 2007, filed for divorce
Dec 2007, reunited
Mar 2010, moved out, filed again
R
R
Hey (((Romeo)))

I don't know why when it rains it pours, but sometimes it just does.

And it sucks when it does.

So (((hugs))) and a smile for you.

That weekend is over and now it's a new week. I hope your back feels better soon. I had some back trouble a few years ago and it is not fun.

And hey... you can come to my virtual housewarming party... when I have it (LOL) grin

S
S
Originally Posted By: ImprovedRomeo
thankfully he let me keep my pants on grin

Always a plus.
Sorry to hear about your Ls. That truly sucks. Have you startd looking at any other Ls already? I hope you find a good one. The process of D'ing is darn annoying. Especially it should be moving forward and it's stagnant. Maddening!

That's great you got to see the oceaM. I am a huge fan of the oceaM myself smile

Me: 29
Got a ticket to the D concert
S
S
Romeo, is your thread title the lyrics of a song? It sounds so familiar to me...

I
OP Offline
I
Thank you ladies...

Rocked, I'm there! smile

Sol, there's something wrong with the N key on your keyboard smile I never did get to see the ocean yesterday because my bike went kaput. Do you live near the ocean? I thought you were in the midwest somewhere.

Yes the thread title is a song by Eddie Vedder/Pearl Jam called 'RearViewMirror'.

Me: 35|WAW: 38|D: 6yo | http://tinyurl.com/2dxx7m6
Feb 2006, left, came back in two weeks
Aug 2006, left again
Apr 2007, filed for divorce
Dec 2007, reunited
Mar 2010, moved out, filed again
B
B
Hey I vote anywhere by the beach, I am in! Renting a beach house for a weekend would be so much fun. We could pretend we were on the Real World. Although I think we would have a lot less drama! wink

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
K
K
So,IR, looks like you will be bringing smores to Rocked's party?
Cause I am detecting that may be your culinary piece de resistance.

Sorry that your weekend was a little rough. It is clear that you have a great sense of humor. It always helps when you can laugh at yourself!!! The part about the smores and the bike was really funny.

Can't keep a good woman down
S
S
Real World, DB-style. Hilarious. Then the producers could have the WAS come back for some drama-filled episodes.

I am on the east coast, Romeo.

And I am a HUGE fan of the oceaM!

R
R
Originally Posted By: kara
So,IR, looks like you will be bringing smores to Rocked's party?
Cause I am detecting that may be your culinary piece de resistance.

YESSSSSSSS! I am counting on it Romeo! grin

S
S
I'm curious to know what you're bringing too...

Page 4 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 6 21 22

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard