Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
D
D
It's cool LSG. No need to respond individually. There are better and more important things to do.

Keep fighting the good fight. Not sure I want my W back either.

P
P
LSG,

Good luck with the job search. And I do think that you should be getting a lawyer to adjust the spousal support!

Looking back at all of your threads, I've seen you grow so much! You can handle this.

A short (boring) story. My mom got divorced when I was in 3rd grade. Had no job skills, couldn't drive, yada yada. Now I look back at all the hard work she did to raise four kids after a sh#thead of a husband left her. In the years to come, your kids will look at you in awe of what you did to fight for them, and to give them your best.

L
LSG Offline OP
OP Offline
L
PH,

The job search is going well. I have a second interview on Tuesday for a job I want really bad. The President of the company wants me to bring in a writing sample. It has to be in a report (proposal) format. The only report I could find is 40 pages from three years ago. It is the day before I submitted the final paper. It will have to do.

Maybe, I have grown, but I have so much more growing to do to feel completely healthy, happy, and at peace. I guess it will just take more time. I still think to myself that the marriage could have made it. I guess others probably feel this way too from time to time.

Do you mind me asking if that "sh#thead of a husband" you are referring to is your father? I hope this is not too personal to ask.

You made me feel better today with how the kids could someday view me. I want them to always have respect and love for me. My son always tells me that I am a great father, and I never want to let him down. My S and D deserve so much. I will never give up or stop fighting for them.

Also, I sometimes wonder whether or not if I finally gave up fighting for my marriage. I wish I knew of this site and myself better when I first found out about the affair. Maybe the outcome would have been different. Sorry, I just am thinking too much today.

I feel some peace today!

Thank you very much!!!

ME-41 W-33 M-8 D-8 S-4 D 5/17/2010
www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1961097#Post1961097
E
E
Hey LSG,
Man you doing so good! Wish you the best of luck with the job something good will happen soon for you. Just been super busy with work , school, S & moving to new place next month a little closer to S. Nothing new in my stich except I'm tired of being angry & cold or just existing.

So the past 2 weeks W & I both have been nice to eachother even a few jokes. We even talked for about 35 min. durring our S family T. I know it's nothing, but it would be nice if something turned around. Just like u I wonder if I caught the affair sooner things would change probbly not according to her. Who knows but if it didn't happen I tkink I would heal much better..

I don't know if this will help but to books I trying to read are The Dalai Lama Finding Forgiveness. Some of the material is deep but the basic concepts apply. I know you'll get a kick out of this one but it has a lot of useful tools to help heal & its Mars & Venus Starting Over.

Keep up the great work with your kids you are the best in their eyes. I just wish I could spend more time with my S but I think we all want to spend more time with our kids. Well hang in there I often think your doing a lot better than me so keep it up. It seems like this year is flying buy yet also painfully slow at the same time. Well catch up to u later.

P
P
Originally Posted By: LSG
PH,

The job search is going well. I have a second interview on Tuesday for a job I want really bad. The President of the company wants me to bring in a writing sample. It has to be in a report (proposal) format. The only report I could find is 40 pages from three years ago. It is the day before I submitted the final paper. It will have to do.

Maybe, I have grown, but I have so much more growing to do to feel completely healthy, happy, and at peace. I guess it will just take more time. I still think to myself that the marriage could have made it. I guess others probably feel this way too from time to time.

Do you mind me asking if that "sh#thead of a husband" you are referring to is your father? I hope this is not too personal to ask.

You made me feel better today with how the kids could someday view me. I want them to always have respect and love for me. My son always tells me that I am a great father, and I never want to let him down. My S and D deserve so much. I will never give up or stop fighting for them.

Also, I sometimes wonder whether or not if I finally gave up fighting for my marriage. I wish I knew of this site and myself better when I first found out about the affair. Maybe the outcome would have been different. Sorry, I just am thinking too much today.

I feel some peace today!

Thank you very much!!!

Glad things are looking up! Yeah, the sh#thead was my father. He was a serial cheater, and my mom put up with it for over twenty years before she finally found a way out.

Enjoy your bliss every chance you get!

L
LSG Offline OP
OP Offline
L
It has been awhile...

I have a hearing November 2. I have been trying to come up with a $1,000 for the attorney's fees. I have been racking up considerable debt lately. I just don't care anymore. It is about my kids. I have had to do whatever is possible to keep the apartment, and come up with money to pay for an attorney.

I survive is about all I do. I will probably foster a dog since they will pay all the expenses if I do it. The kids want a pet so bad, and it is a little one-eyed dog that needs some love. It will be good for the dog and the kids.

I keep hoping praying that I will be hired by this good company, and that my apartment harrassment suit will settle soon to get caught up on the bills. I just hope for a break soon.

I am so upset that my MIL takes care of the kids during my STBXW's time with the kids when I am available.

I have been sick a little, and my head throbs with pain everyday. It is unbearable at times, but I am learning to live with it. I am very tired lately, and I sleep as much as possible.

I just hope this nightmare will end someday.

Oh, my wife hired an attorney, and she is very ruthless I am told by the attorney I am consulting with. He said I need counsel because she will rip me apart in court.

That is most of what has been happening lately. Same sad story. I am just doing my best to hold on and keep the kids.

Everyone, I am wishing you all well. I think about all of you often.

Pray I can come up with $1,000 everyone.

www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1961097#Post1961097
I
I
Hey, LSG.

I wish things were looking better for you, I really do. It sounds like the job hunt is ongoing. Are you doing anything to expedite their choice as weather to hire you? Have you called, written a thank you letter, anything?

I hate to read this:

Quote:
I have been sick a little, and my head throbs with pain everyday. It is unbearable at times, but I am learning to live with it. I am very tired lately, and I sleep as much as possible.

I just hope this nightmare will end someday.

Man, I know you are hurting and not having a job...well, I can't imagine. You have to find it in yourself to keep fighting. Eat, exercise, stay busy, keep your mind busy. Something.

I really wish there was something more I could do than just be your cheerleader. I want you to know that I think of you and I pray for you and your kids.

Please take care of yourself. Wishing you the best, man, I really mean it.

Me-43
W-36
TS-10
D-7
S-4
M-11
Rings off-8/16/2010

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1933641#Post1933641
T
T
Praying for that job LSG.

L
LSG Offline OP
OP Offline
L
IDU,

Things are looking up a little. My head is doing much better, but I still have a cough that is hanging on. I am doing okay today.

I had to take out a horrible loan that I am not sure I can afford to ever payback. I had to do it for the hearing next Tuesday. I will probably have to file for Bankruptcy before all is said and done. Not my first choice, but I have to do what I have to do to survive until I can start living again. I will not let my kids down or ever stop fighting for what is right. She will not win this fight. My resolve and determination has never been stronger. STBXW is not going to ruin my life anymore. I maybe ruinned financially, but it stops there. My kids I will fight to my death for them. They need a father, and I will always be there for them.

I do think I will be hired. I am meeting with the President of the company for a third time. The only reason that I am beating out 400 other candidated for the position is my follow-up with him. I like that and my honest upfront discussions. If it is not a go, I will fight for a very prominent role during the day in my kids lives. I do not think the MIL should have the right to care for the kids while I have been unemployed during this time.

I do believe that I have the money for the attorney, so it is time to fight for my rights. I will not give anything to her in this whole ordeal.

I am going to win this for me and the kids.

Life has to get better, and I am a day closer to that happening. Tomorrow or the next day could be that day, so I have to keep hope alive forever.

Anyways, I appreciate you rooting for me, and I am rooting for you. I am sorry for not commenting directly on your thread, but I am praying for you. Don't give up your hope, IDU!!!

L
LSG Offline OP
OP Offline
L
TT,

Thank you so very much, and I am praying for you too.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard