Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
L
LSG Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I have come long way since I started posting here, but I have long ways to go.

Everything is at the link.

I don't know what to say...

Yesterday, I tried to move in a new direction. It not only backfired, but I do not think I should have even bothered to try. We share our car together since my name is still on the title. I have not been paying on the car or insurance since I have been out of work.

She gave me an invoice for what I owe on the insurance and the car payment, and she is also taking me to court over it. I expected that from her. I did not expect that she would try to get me to pay for the daycare she decided to hire while she is at work. She said it is her choice to have someone other than me to take care of the kids while she is at work. I told her I did not want her to do it, but she said "it is my time with the kids." I have not done anything to fight this until our court hearing this November. She is even charging me for gas when I have been putting gas in the car for time I use it.

I still do not believe that she wants me to pay for her hiring daycare.

Not much has changed. I am stressed out, but I will keep doing my best.

I would like to thank everyone here so much for the support I have received.

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2044133&page=50

ME-41 W-33 M-8 D-8 S-4 D 5/17/2010
www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1961097#Post1961097
P
P
LSG,

What was the move you made that backfired?

Personally, I think she's nuts if she thinks you're going to repay her for the insurance and car payment. You've been a SAHD and odds are she's the one who's going to pay support for a long time.

And expecting you to pay for her daycare is batsh#t crazy as well. But I'm no lawyer, and I hope that you're going to contact one immediately.

How's the job hunt?

P
P
mad

That's just so wrong.

How's the job hunt?

Is there any L around who can offer free help?

This is an emotional abuse.

Enjoy the Silence
L
LSG Offline OP
OP Offline
L
PH,

We agreed to share the car 50/50. I have the car when I have the kids, and she has the car when she has the kids.

She called me about 3-4 times this weekend, and I agreed to let her use it for about 6 hours yesterday. I was just taking the kids close by to the park and to church. Her mom has been staying here, and I don't know why I thought it would be harmless to let her have it during that time. Maybe I feel guilty about not making payments on it, and I thought it would be the right thing to do. I just did. I guess I was annoyed by the phone calls. I was ignoring them, and I thought too it would be a good example to set for the kids too. I just don't know really what was going through my head.

Then, I she hands me an invoice today for all these payments she expects me to pay. I was just so angry about it today.

She also wanted clothes for the kids when she left everything and moved out. She expected me to move everything and did not want anything, and now, she wants clothes for the kids when she could have discussed this while she moved out all of a sudden. I just don't know.

I asked the kids yesterday to pick some clothes out to take to take to their moms because I do not want them to be without clothes. D and S told me they have lots of clothes at STBXW's place. I told her their mom said they need need some clothes and we would find for for them to take. They said that STBXW is lying, and they need clothes at my place more. D said some other things, and I just did not do it. I am glad I did not give her any of the clothes after she gave me the invoice with an evil look on her face. I just don't get it.

I guess being "nice" backfired.

I think I need to adjust the amount I receive in spousal and child support from her.

Thanks for the support. I kind of need it these days.

www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1961097#Post1961097
L
LSG Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Pookie,

I had a great job interview on Friday, and I think I will get the job. At least, I hope I will get the job. I did explain the situation some, and the company is very understanding.

I have had some interviews, and I hope something will happen soon. I will keep you guys posted as much as possible.

I use my daughters library card to have more access to the computers at the library. It is very helpful. I also go to two different libraries daily now. It is a little walking, but I am doing okay.

I have mediation this Thursday on the harrassment case for my last apartment. If it settles, I have a company that will give me early funding to pay bills and hire an attorney. It will relieve some of the stress for a while and buy me time to gain employment. It will cost me alot to do this. I don't care about the money if I can stop everything else that never seems to stop happening to me. I need peace of mind someday. I need to eat better too. I don't think a baked potato a day will keep the doctor away.

I will be able to hire an attorney. STBXW does not know this, so I should be able to fight her in court. I hope to settle that day, but she is also on the case. It is just another obstacle for me.

I will glad when her mom goes back to Japan too. She is here for 90 days. She has 74 days left before she goes home. I am counting down the days.

That is most of what has been happening lately.

Thanks for checking on my new thread.

I have been trying to keep away from my sob story on this forum for a little bit.

Keep going strong everyone and believe that everything will be okay for all of you. It has too.

Last edited by LSG; 10/11/10 10:25 PM.

I
I
Just thinking of you and rooting for you, LSG!

Remember, no more Mr. Nice Guy!

Work on getting the attorney and continue to fight for your kids and yourself.

Man, I hope for the best for you, I really do.

Take care.

Me-43
W-36
TS-10
D-7
S-4
M-11
Rings off-8/16/2010

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1933641#Post1933641
P
P
Have you tried all the help that this great country has to offer?

I am not an advocate of government handouts, but have you tried?

Have you tried local charities, churches, nonprofit organizations?

No one should be eating a baked potato a day.

This is still America.

mad (not at you smile )

Enjoy the Silence
D
D
Habg tough LSG. Good to hear from you again.

Best of luck to you and your kids. I know you are a great dad for them. Keep it up!!

L
LSG Offline OP
OP Offline
L
IDU,Pookie, and DanF,

Just thinking about you guys. I have not had the time to comment to you guys individually, but I have checked in on you guys. Keep doing your best, and it will be okay.

I know the affair is still going on with my STBXW and the OM because she still has the phone he pays for and would come up with his name on our home phone caller ID. I guess I still care, but I could not go back to her I am almost 100% sure.

Take care everyone!

L
LSG Offline OP
OP Offline
L
PH,

My best is with you too.

Take care!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard