Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
P
P
This is an extremely interesting topic and I have been thinking about writing my response.

I just can't seem to find enough imagination to climb inside my WAW's head. I am not good at mind reading.

I could be so horribly wrong that I may have to have her proof read it.

wink

Enjoy the Silence
pookie69 #2072912 09/09/10 05:02 PM
P
P
I thought about printing it out for my wife to read.

pinhead #2072916 09/09/10 05:04 PM
P
P
Originally Posted By: pinhead
I thought about printing it out for my wife to read.

It could be so much not like you that your W could fall in love with that man.
grin

Enjoy the Silence
pookie69 #2072920 09/09/10 05:05 PM
P
P
Or I could be so offbase that her head would explode... wink

pinhead #2072975 09/09/10 05:37 PM
A
AJM Offline
A
R2C. I wonder is that what she got? Happiness?

The moral of the story should have been included smile

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter" MLK
Put the glass down...
"Yesterday I was clever so I wanted to change the world
Today I am wise, so I am changing myself."
AJM #2072992 09/09/10 05:46 PM
R
R
Originally Posted By: AJM
R2C. I wonder is that what she got? Happiness?

The moral of the story should have been included smile

She hasn't looked happy for a long time....A few weeks ago, I saw her with OM from out of town and she looked happy...She is still putting her happiness into someone elses hands.....It is not coming from within....

"What is best for my kids is best for me"
Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
D
D
Originally Posted By: Ready2Change
Hi,

I have been here reading all these stories for about two weeks and decided I need to post my story since I am not like anyone here.

I was in my early 20's and not very happy. then I met this boy who treated me nice. He made me happy, for a while. I lived with him for 6 years. It took him forever to propose. When he finally asked me to marry him, I said yes, I thought this would make me happy again. Besides, I didn't think I would find anyone better. Well, I still wasn't happy, but maybe a house will make me happy. We bought a house together. That made me happy for awhile. But I still wasn't happy. I thought a baby would make me happy. How about a second one? Now I am unhappy. One more baby maybe? No that didn't work....

Why am I so unhappy?

Maybe if I start hanging out with one of my H's male friends....That might make me happy. This feels good, but something is still making me feel unhappy. All the other ladies I know are happy. The divorced ladies are really happy.
The only thing constant in my life is my H. I realize HE is making me unhappy. I know, divorce will make me happy....

MsR2C

Seems a little light and shallow for you R2C. Are you sure you are being honest with yourself?

DanF #2073115 09/09/10 07:12 PM
A
A
ok me too:

My wife and I met when I was 22 and she was 21. She had just broken up with her first serious boyfriend. She was my first serious girlfriend. At the beginning we were madly in love. We partied together, practically moved in with each other and stayed in bed all day having sex.
Life was great.
However, we met at school, but our families were from opposite sides of the country. I told her upfront that I was moving back with my family at the end of college. She accepted that.
When graduation came, she got a job close to the college, while I decided to move home. We did the long distance thing for three months, but then she decided to move here. I told her that I didn't want her to move specifically for me, but I know that she did. That was OK though, I really loved her and didn't want to lose her.
When she moved here, I got the opportunity to run a restaurant. So we uprooted once more, which she wasn't happy about, and moved to another town to pursue my dream. After a few months, which were quite fun together, the restaurant didn't work out and we moved back to the city where my family lived.
At this time, she got a really great job that she was very excited about, but I decided I wanted to go to graduate school. I was afraid to start in a new city, so I encouraged her to come with me. She put up a bit of a fuss, and cried, saying she didn't want to lose her job, but the job was unstable anyways, and I convinced her she should go back to school as well and pursue something with more stability.
So we moved once again to a new city and relied on each other to get through it. I flourished, however she hated the new place. Our relationship became very rocky and she finished her program early and moved back with my family and got another job.
Six months later, I moved back with her and we got an apartment together. We were both very happy initially, but then things got tense again because I wasn't working and wanted to go out all the time with my friends. She stopped wanting to do the fun things we had always done together and became very serious. She wanted to start building a future together and to get married.
I thought us getting married would make her happy again. However, it didn't. I was accepted into a professional school and we once again moved across the country. Here I flourished yet again, but she couldn't work and was very unhappy. At the same time, I made some mistakes, had an EA and called some call girls that she found out about.
She tried to leave, but I begged her to stay. For the last year, things have gotten progressively worse. I was stressed in school, she was resentful towards me, and we had several blow out fights.
At the height of my stress, I told her I couldn't do this any longer. She moved back with her parents. For four months we continued to talk every day, but we fought, she begged to come home, but couldn't see my perspective. Finally, she seems to have cooled. One weekend, she didn't answer my phone calls. It terrified me that she might have met someone else. I agreed to at least be open to a reconciliation, however I don't know if my heart is in it.
We spent a fun weekend together, except for the last night she was here, when she again laid out an ultimatum: that I make up my mind one way or the other, or she will make it up for me.
That upset me to almost the point of tears. I don't know what I want. I know that I want time to see if we can reconnect, but I also don't know if time will heal everything. I don't want to be responsible for her happiness and I want her to find happiness on her own. I also think that I might want my freedom. I've known no other girl from her and I wonder what else is out there. Things seem easier in other people's relationships, they don't have the baggage and resentment that our relationship seems to have.
I know I've wronged her and been selfish, and I know that I'm doing that now, but I honestly don't know what I want. Maybe I want her to make the hard decision so I no longer have to feel guilty for breaking her heart.

Me: 29
H: 30
Married: 06/08
Bomb: 05/10
DanF #2073159 09/09/10 07:39 PM
R
R
Originally Posted By: DanF
Originally Posted By: Ready2Change
...I have been here reading all these stories for about two weeks and decided I need to post my story since I am not like anyone here....

Seems a little light and shallow for you R2C...

Intentional (with a little humor).

"What is best for my kids is best for me"
Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
T
T
Quote:
My wife and I met when I was 22 and she was 21. She had just broken up with her first serious boyfriend. She was my first serious girlfriend. At the beginning we were madly in love. We partied together, practically moved in with each other and stayed in bed all day having sex.
Life was great.

"My first wife could match me hit for hit and drink for drink, and she could suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch. I was only 26 years old, so how was I supposed to know that wasn't love?" -- Steve Earle

Last edited by TimeHeals; 09/09/10 07:47 PM.

M-47,W-40,No kids
D-filed 5/27/2010
Piecing - 10/21/2010
-=Soon to be banned=-
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard