Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 18 of 35 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 34 35
B
B
Coming from someone who spent the entire D process playing Twister to cover all my ex's "needs"...stop! I know, do as I say, not as I do...but seriously, to have a major interview lined up and then try to work around it? That would be putting her best interests in front of yours. She clearly does NOT reciprocate...but you already knew that!

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
B
B
Quote:
As my sister told me as I sat waiting for the final settlement the day of the divorce. Take the focus off the children. Treat it as a business proposition, cut and dry. Get the best possible deal and walk away.

Very good advice. That is how I try to haandle it with my ex. Aevery now and then, when I don't do what he wants, he will whine about paying spousal support. Get over it buddy, that was decided over two years ago.

Quote:
So, it comes down to priorities. And she's still wheedling you. Pushing your buttons, tweaking you to jump, change your plans while insulting you and your lawyer to the point where you're dumped.

You can't let her control your life. Finding child care for her days is her responsibility. What would she do if you were out of town.....oh wait you were going to be out of town and she pitched a fit. Sorry, not your problem!

"You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf." Jon Kabat-Zinn

Suzy
M: 6/22/85; D: 1/31/08
A
A
Smiley, why did your lawyer "break up" with you?

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." - William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830's.
P
P
Originally Posted By: antlers

I suspect it's all about the almighty Dollar-to-Aggravation Ratio.

Puppy

T
T
Originally Posted By: Puppy Dog Tails

Puppy

Doesn't make sense if he/she was charging by the hour. More Aggravation = More $

Me 42, W 39, S8, S6, S2
M 11y, A & ILYBNILWY 11/08
Walking away from a bad situation.

My Sitch

Strength and Compassion
No Resentment
P
P
Nothing but legal prostitutes - all of them !

P
P
i hope you dont mind SP - but you do get a lot of traffic ( very flattering ) but i wanted to know if anybody out there had a WAS ( my case XH ) ( separated for years ) who was still checking bank accounts and email accounts ( that passwords had not changed ) on a daily basis ?

Any thoughts on why such a WAH would do that ?

My accounts and email sites are for my business - reason I have not chnaged these particular passwords - I get a kick thinking everyday the first thing he thinks about is 'whats the ex up to '

Just dont understand why ?

P
P
Originally Posted By: Thinker
Originally Posted By: Puppy Dog Tails

Puppy

Doesn't make sense if he/she was charging by the hour. More Aggravation = More $

This immutable Law still applies. If the atty determined that the hourly rate that he charges, in SP's case, isn't worth the aggravation that Mrs. SP and her atty causes, then he'd bail.

Puppy

G
G
Hey pollyanna...

Two questions..

How much fun is it when someone is stalking you, encroaching on private information?

If a business partnership failed, would the passwords remain the same.

Life is better when a former spouse's antics (on either side of the spectrum) are not monitored.

*hugs*

P
P
Originally Posted By: pollyanna
i hope you dont mind SP - but you do get a lot of traffic ( very flattering ) but i wanted to know if anybody out there had a WAS ( my case XH ) ( separated for years ) who was still checking bank accounts and email accounts ( that passwords had not changed ) on a daily basis ?

Any thoughts on why such a WAH would do that ?

My accounts and email sites are for my business - reason I have not chnaged these particular passwords - I get a kick thinking everyday the first thing he thinks about is 'whats the ex up to '

Just dont understand why ?

Cuz it's addicting.

Puppy

Page 18 of 35 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 34 35

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard