Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 18 of 23 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 22 23
C
C
TF,

Happy Birthday:)

Happy Mother's Day:)

Happy Anniversary...crazy huh? But it is still a nice day...

Make it a very special one.

((((hugs))))

"Acceptance doesn't mean resignation. It means understanding that something is what it is and there's got to be a way through it."--Michael J. Fox
S
S
TF, All the best to you on this day!

(((Hugs)))

T
T
TF

Hope your having a happy Mother's Day!

My goal is to some day be the person my dog thinks I am
T
OP Offline
T
Thank you all for your wishes for a good day and for your support. I survived.:) I spent the day with my kids, hanging out, having fun. I truly am blessed. I had a day full of good things and some nice surprises. I had some moments of sadness and disappointment but I managed to power through and just enjoy it.

Last year on our anniversary I really thought by this time we would be headed definitively down one road or the other. I never would have thought things would still be in limbo. What a long and crazy ride we are on.

"Endurance is a testament of love."

Previous thread
M
M
TF- glad that you had a nice day and "survived". I'm sure that the sadness is normal...had some of it today as well...Mother's Day ...no word from WH. Daughter said he is not acknowledging it because he thinks that it would make me upset...she may have a point.

Crazy ride indeed...Take care smile

M53 H54 D17
M33Y T38Y
Bomb OW 09/09
OUT 10/09 BACK 11/09 OUT 01/10
WANTS TO R 04/10 BACK with OW 05/10
Wants to Reconcile 05/11 I said NO
C
C
Originally Posted By: trustingfaith
Last year on our anniversary I really thought by this time we would be headed definitively down one road or the other. I never would have thought things would still be in limbo.
Thats why we can have no expectations!

But you will be happy with the road you are on, just keep moving down it!

Last edited by OldPilot; 05/10/10 11:20 AM.

Me-70, D37,S36
I
I
I fell apart last night as well, lots of happy mothers day wishes but not from my husband......it hit me last night as I was journaling that he didn't call or text me and had to stop to pray and cry....after that felt better.
I think my daughter herself is in MLC she is 40 been married for 23 yrs.I suspected it a few months ago but I have confirmation she is in one. Prayed for that as well I dont want my grandchildren to go thru this ugly mess....already lots of dysfunctional things in that family.
But I know my daughter and this person she has become is not her....she used to hate my husband for what he has done but now she has that look in her eyes....I dont know what or why they get that look but it is real....she has a beautiful family 4 girls and a boy ......
I told her once she was in mlc and she was angry and said just cause your husband is in one doesnt mean everyone else is mother.
Another hostage taken please pray for my family.

Done 01/2014
C
C
TF,

Glad to hear you had a good day and you see the blessings in your life…

Always sending hugs and prayers your way, my friend…

"Acceptance doesn't mean resignation. It means understanding that something is what it is and there's got to be a way through it."--Michael J. Fox
T
OP Offline
T
Well, another week has passed by and things are still status quo as they have been for what feels like forever. H still seemes to be reconnecting with the kids and even a little bit with the house again - LOL. With me, still more of the same. He continues to surprise me with doing things for me that are thoughtful and kind but yet doesn't seem to be trying to connect. I am trying to stay detached as much as I can and keep my expectations down but it is difficult.

It is hard not to be hurt by still being very much shut out of his life and still having him not want to share much with me about work, etc. He does a bit, but not much. I have grown so weary of it. I just wonder when this part of the MLC ends - the secrecy and the shutting out. I really don't suspect an OW at this point but could still be wrong.

I am spending a lot of time on my knees these days asking for answers (see above), etc. The only thing I feel is that I am supposed to keep on with this journey for now.

"Endurance is a testament of love."

Previous thread
M
M
TF - I feel your frustration...this is a painfully slow process. Treasure the moments that are positive. Main thing is that there is no OW, he has a real chance to come out of replay and reconnect....remember he is on his own time, you can't rush him.

(((hugs)))

M53 H54 D17
M33Y T38Y
Bomb OW 09/09
OUT 10/09 BACK 11/09 OUT 01/10
WANTS TO R 04/10 BACK with OW 05/10
Wants to Reconcile 05/11 I said NO
Page 18 of 23 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 22 23

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard