Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 23 of 65 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 64 65
C
C
Originally Posted By: antlers
She texted me this later on yesterday in response to my text that I posted here earlier...

"It's not that I didn't "trust your changes" but by the time you decided to "change" you had already pushed me over the edge. And I did "care about you" or I wouldn't have put myself through hell for 15 years trying to make things work. Remember I was the one who always put the forth the effort first whenever we had a disagreement and I was the only one who apologized (even when it wasn't my doing) and I was the one who always said "I love you". I bet you didn't tell me that first 2 times the entire time we were together."

She is telling you what she wanted. This is gold. If you are still in the mode of wanting to reconcile, this is what I would say.

"I can see how me not telling you would hurt. I am sorry that I let my feelings go unsaid. I am going to say this for both of us, I did and do love you."

Then just be still.

M22,H45,W45 S21/18D12
Retain faith that you will prevail in the end, regardless of the difficulties and at the same time confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.
B
B
What Coach said... said with empathy and compassion in your tone.

Divorced 03/2010
Mom to two amazing kids

Taking the road less traveled because those encountered on the way may be just as unique.

http://tinyurl.com/ybqkan8 = Current Thread

A
antlers Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I thought about it for the day, and then I sent it to her about 11:30 that night. Texting is our only source of communication anymore.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." - William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830's.
A
antlers Offline OP
OP Offline
A
We don't talk anymore, in person or over the phone. Texting is the only way we have communicated for a long time now. Anyway, I sent it to her late Wednesday night. No expectations. None. I 'meant' it with empathy and compassion though.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." - William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830's.
A
antlers Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Just got back from doing the court mandated parenting class for children of divorce. Got my certificate for the lawyers and the GAL. There was some good information in there. It's sad...the place was packed! Anyway, got it done. I have an appointment next Wednesday with the GAL. Unreal that this thing has taken the mean and ugly turns that it has.

C
C
Just got back from doing the court mandated parenting class for children of divorce. Got my certificate for the lawyers and the GAL. There was some good information in there. It's sad...the place was packed! Anyway, got it done. I have an appointment next Wednesday with the GAL. Unreal that this thing has taken the mean and ugly turns that it has.

Just did the same type class last weekend, and you're right...it is very sad how packed they are. Sorry that things are so strained and have turned so ugly. Hang in there and be strong. I understand how surreal all this must feel.

Me 45 WAW 36
S8
T 15 M 12
Multiple PA's since 6/07
W moved out 10/25/09
I filed D 12/29/09
Sitch
I
I
I was also stunned at how many people where in the parenting class.

However, I did notice that there was several attractive ladies there! smile

Ant, you sound like your doing well, hope you can keep your PMA going.

M: 41
STBXW: 41
D: 9
Bomb: 4/26/09

On board the D train now..

"Suffering is when we try to change what we cannot."
A
antlers Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted By: CountingCrows

Just did the same type class last weekend, and you're right...it is very sad how packed they are. Sorry that things are so strained and have turned so ugly. Hang in there and be strong. I understand how surreal all this must feel.

Thanks. It's a b!tch. Everyday it gets worse...wondering when it's gonna get better. The legal war between she and I, waged by her, is completely and utterly ridiculous. I feel like I'm dealing with Satan! And we were together for nearly 2 decades!

A
antlers Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted By: iwantittowork
I was also stunned at how many people where in the parenting class.

However, I did notice that there was several attractive ladies there! smile

Ant, you sound like your doing well, hope you can keep your PMA going.

Hi.

I didn't notice the ladies. Everyone there had a sad countenance upon their face. Damn shame.
Well, I'm still alive. Presently going through hell, with no end in sight.

I hope you're doing OK.

A
antlers Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Coach, she sent it back to me tonight with some commentary...

"I can see how me not telling you would hurt. I am sorry that I let my feelings go unsaid. I am going to say this for both of us, I did and do love you." You did and do love me, huh? Is this why you've spread those LIES about me to our kids, my parents, and your family, and no telling who else? I have to call BS on that crap.

Coach, do I respond...and if so, how?

ps - any comments are appreciated.

Page 23 of 65 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 64 65

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard