Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 65 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 64 65
G
G
Time to pick up that PMA. Wanna throw something on the CD player?
The Killers, "Everything is Going to be Alright"

Last edited by goldeylox; 02/04/10 06:03 PM.

Me:44, WAW hx bi-polar H:48, hx of abuse
S:22, S:19, D:16
Filed Oct 08, dismissed
Filed again Jan 10, dismissed
Now Piecing
alter persona: SuperBoots
B
B
anyone here use mediation instead of lawyers?

Sitch:
http://snipurl.com/u4zrz

M-11y

D talk-7/28/09
W Moved out-9/01/09
W wants D-9/22/09
W doesnt want D-12/1/09
W Moved in/I Moved out-12/21/09
W wants D-1/19/10
D Final-04/15/10
G
G
How's antlers?

Gardener

"My soul, be satisfied with flowers,
With fruit, with weeds even; but gather them
In the one garden you may call your own."
Cyrano deBergerac

G
G
hey, antlers...think I might need to borrow your book.
I had a rough evening. Apparently I'm not done detaching.

A
antlers Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted By: goldeylox
Time to pick up that PMA. Wanna throw something on the CD player?
The Killers, "Everything is Going to be Alright"

Hey goldey.

PMA is always best, but sometimes hard...like when she changes the request for joint custody of the children to a request for sole custody of the children to be awarded to her, which is what she did on Wednesday. I'm pretty shaken over it.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." - William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830's.
A
antlers Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted By: Gardener
How's antlers?

Hey G.

Having kind of a rough go right now because of these new legal proceedings initiated ny her.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." - William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830's.
A
antlers Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted By: goldeylox
hey, antlers...think I might need to borrow your book.
I had a rough evening. Apparently I'm not done detaching.

I'm sorry goldey. I know the feeling. I think The 4 Agreements will be good...the first chapter is kind of 'out there' though. Thank goodness we are able to come here for help and support. Many here feel the same things that we do.

I
I
Quote:
joint custody of the children to a request for sole custody of the children to be awarded to her, which is what she did on Wednesday.

What state are you in? I'd like to know what that sole custody means, legally before you build up your anxiety over it.

In my state, there is legal and physical custody, legal joint custody is pretty much the norm, and physical custody is where the difference is.

My stbxw will likely be the 'custodial' physical parent, but I have rights and that is not about taking my d9 away from me, it's just where she will spend most of her weekly time, at stbxw for school, etc.

There is little chance of me getting 50/50 physical custody, and that sucks, but that is NOT the end of the world.

Try and keep that anxiety away from you as best you can, or it will influence your decision making along the way.

Sending thoughts your way.

M: 41
STBXW: 41
D: 9
Bomb: 4/26/09

On board the D train now..

"Suffering is when we try to change what we cannot."
A
antlers Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted By: iwantittowork
Quote:
joint custody of the children to a request for sole custody of the children to be awarded to her, which is what she did on Wednesday.

What state are you in? I'd like to know what that sole custody means, legally before you build up your anxiety over it.

In my state, there is legal and physical custody, legal joint custody is pretty much the norm, and physical custody is where the difference is.

My stbxw will likely be the 'custodial' physical parent, but I have rights and that is not about taking my d9 away from me, it's just where she will spend most of her weekly time, at stbxw for school, etc.

There is little chance of me getting 50/50 physical custody, and that sucks, but that is NOT the end of the world.

Try and keep that anxiety away from you as best you can, or it will influence your decision making along the way.

Sending thoughts your way.

Hey IWITW.

I'm in podunk hillbilly Oklahoma. The paperwork seems cut and dried.

Initially we were supposed to have joint legal and physical custody, and the paperwork reflected that. Now, she's changed it so that she's requesting to be awarded sole custody of the children.

The kids have spent 50-50 time with each of us for over a year.

Well,I want to continue to have 50-50 custody. Their mother has already taken them away from me for 50% of the time that I used to get with them, and she voluntarily gave up 50% of the time that she used to get with them. And now, as vindictive and hateful as she's become, she's trying to take them away from me even more!

I'm trying IWITW, but it's damn hard. This legal crap is scary and intimidating. It's hard for me to get my brain around the fact that she's doing this!

Thanks man! Back at ya'.

ps - I really do appreciate you, and everyone else here.

G
G
FAITH.
Fear does not win where there is faith. (Well, I guess we have free will).
Look, your W is still living in the past. She cannot see the new and improved Mr. A.
THE JUDGE CAN.
Keep the faith.
God, grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the Courage to change the things I can,
and the Wisdom to know the difference. Amen

So, how to increase PMA? Get your GAL on.

Me:44, WAW hx bi-polar H:48, hx of abuse
S:22, S:19, D:16
Filed Oct 08, dismissed
Filed again Jan 10, dismissed
Now Piecing
alter persona: SuperBoots
Page 19 of 65 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 64 65

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard