Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1922220 01/22/10 10:02 PM
R
OP Offline
R

I have been lurking and posting here for about 2 years now.

I have decided it is time to take a break. I will be posting less. I will be lurking less.

I wish everyone well during these difficult times. Remember that everything will be OK no matter what the WAS chooses. Keep doing the right thing. Get in alignment with your core values. Stop doing what is not working. Try new ways of interacting. Let go of the past and do not fear the future. Be in the present. Commit to personal growth. Set goals for the future and keep taking steps to get there.

As far as the wayward spouse, always assume the wayward spouse is in an A (Hint:This is your first 180). Do not reveal anything about what you know and how you found out. Read as many posts by PuppyDogTails and learn how to bust the A properly. Read about boundaries and learn how to set and enforce them.

God bless you all

"What is best for my kids is best for me"
Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
S
S
((((R2C))))

Best of luck to you and hope to see you around smile

May All Who Seek To Take My Life
Be Put To Shame And Confusion;
May All Who Desire My Ruin
Be Turned Back In Disgrace.
~Psalm 40:14~
G
G
All the best, R2C!

Gardener

"My soul, be satisfied with flowers,
With fruit, with weeds even; but gather them
In the one garden you may call your own."
Cyrano deBergerac

W
W
R2C,

I wanted to personally thank you for your words and advice. I would not be where I am today without your POV and guidance. I know that I only came here a month ago but it was a perfect storm for my W and the fog was blown away because of input like yours.

Thanks again,

Will

"The first step in the acquisition of wisdom is silence, the second listening, the third memory, the fourth practice, the fifth teaching others."
Solomon Ibn Gabriol
F
F
I wish you the best as you continue to renew yourself, and I thank you for your help. Your advice will stick with me.

me: 42 | STBXH: 41 | T: 18 | M: 10 | separation: Jan 3, 2010 | they deserve better: S7 & D4
current thread: http://tinyurl.com/3y8sxcp
.: first breathe, then heal, then start LIVING :.

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard