Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
C
C
it is also the beginning of a good life you can have...in time of course as we all need our good 2yrs at least to heal for the most part. Take care)))

Be not afraid...I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten Joel2

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
I have peace in my heart, at last.
M
Marcum Offline OP
OP Offline
M
well its been a month and a half and no contact with my waw. I have really put a lot of effort into work and my strongman comps. I still think of her ever day for some reason, but the raw emotion is finally starting to fade. it still seems like a dream some days, how my best friend is out of my life forever. But I MUST become my own best friend so survive I guess. strong man and police work aside I also am trying to rebuild a social life as well.

M
Marcum Offline OP
OP Offline
M
tomorrow is the final court date. we meet at 11 am so a judge can bang the gavel and end 10 years of life. I dont know what more i could have done to save this M. I tried everything in the books and every time she just shut a door in my face. shes moved on and is happy. I am glad for that actually because I do love her.

Brian and Heather, gone but not forgotten

K
K4D Offline
K
Go to www.rejoiceministries.org

Just a suggestion. Worth taking a look at before you finally say goodbye forever.

Kevin

Me 36, W 37
M: 08/02/97
D13, D9
1st Bomb 02/08
Reconciled 04/08
2nd Bomb: 09/08
W filed for D 02/04/09
Separated 03/09
D dismissed 06/09/09
Still separated...
M
M
Sorry to hear about your court date tomorrow. One never really knows how life will turn out. Stay strong & good luck!

Me39, XH45
Kids 3 dogs, 2 cats
Divorced 6/4/09
Tricky thing is not how you live, but how you live with yourself. (POTC)
M
Marcum Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I went into the court room today. The lawyer talked about our net worth ans asked if the forums in front of me were true and i said yes. My W appeared from TX by phone. they asked her the same questions and she said yes. they then asked if the marriage was irrevocably broken. I could not answer, but she said yes

I have been home now crying ever since. I would live to use the words in the link above and fight for my marriage, But she has a live in boyfriend a country away and I cant fight alone. I dont now what more to do.

T
T
i know that this is a day that feels like the floor dropped out from under you entirely.

hang in there bud. this day tanked but He is a God of renewal. Things aren't the smoothest for me right now but the issues I have to sludge through pale in comparison to your own.

The horse will wait for you to dust yourself off (however much time you want to take to do that). You will surely ride again.

Stay safe. Use prayer if you are even remotely of the mindset. You know you are safe as are your loved ones. Give thanks.

Peace bro'. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

T

debut thread
C
C
my prayers your way Marcum, you fought with your all and you should be PROUD of yourself for standing up to your M as a man should, for fighting to keep the M and doing what was right, I think you are amazing and that you will have a great life once you start healing, your new life will begin and it will be a good one)))))))))))

Be not afraid...I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten Joel2

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
I have peace in my heart, at last.
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard