Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 17 1 2 15 16 17
A
A
Everytime you communicate with her, you get your teeth kicked in! I would recommend that you continue to not communicate with her unless it involves the kids...then I would still keep it short and to the point.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." - William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830's.
A
A
As Sandi said...going dark is staying away and out of her life. That means don't initiate any calls or other types of communication unless it involves the kids. If there is any communication, then you'll still be kind, happy, positive, and caring.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." - William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830's.
V
V
Sorry CIPA BUT from you last few posts it looks to me like you are using your kids to guilt your W into coming back...Bringing up the fact she didn't call your S back, the thing about the house. If your son is upset she didn't call him back let him tell her WITHOUT ANY pushing by you. Telling your son you have to move because of their Mom even if it's the truth makes her out to be the bad person and you don't want that, I hope.

Me:40
W: 39
T: 17 years
M: 15 years
S-9
D-6
D final 11/10/2009

"We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as insoluble problems."

Page 17 of 17 1 2 15 16 17

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard