Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
A
Amy M Offline OP
OP Offline
A
No wonder I miss you guys when I'm not here much!!! You guys are too good to me!!! Hugs to all of you...Tawnya, SMW, Kelaaron, Sandi, Jon, and Kalni!!!

Well, I just submitted my revised settlement papers to the attorney. One more step down. I'm feeling okay about it. Didn't even tear up when I hit send!!!! That's an accomplishment, especially this week. I've had some trouble with S3's daycare, and that's had me down!

And, it's Tawnya that's coming to see me this weekend. We are planning to have an awesome time. I don't know for sure what all we will do...the weather should be terrific, so, we'll hit the beach one day at least!

Hope everyone else is doing okay. I'm keeping up as best I can!!!

Love you all!
Amy

Me 39 H 36
S 7 S 4
T 15 M 12
H out 8/1/08
OW confirmed 8/6/08
D final on 6/12/09...I'm doing good!
T
T
So dang..there goes my staying incognito ;\) Just kidding..yeah I'm WAYYYYYYY excited about it ::woot woot::

{{{Amy}}}}

Tawnya

Me:39
H:40
D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

J
J
I'm still frustrated I wasn't invited. I know I'm a dude, but man, I'd drink froo-froo drinks, even.

Thread #1 | Thread #2 | Thread #3 | Thread #5
P
P
WOW wouldn't it be great if a whole lot of us Dbers got together and just hung out and talked and talked. We share in common a life altering experiance and the strength we each draw from others is and has been a life line. It would be nice to put real people to such big hearts.

T
T
ha {{{JD}}} that was very "manly" of you to say \:\) Maybe next time we'll do a coed get together \:D

This one is all girlie, fro-fro drinks and makeovers and pigging out and stuff like that ;\)

Tawnya

Me:39
H:40
D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

K
K
Hey girls,

Unless you are in Pensacola you are only about a 5 hour drive from me and I used to be a killer bartender. LOL. Have a great weekend.

If you focus on the past, you ruin the future. You can only live for today.
A
Amy M Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Well, Tawnya and I have had a great weekend. We've eaten with no regard to caloric content, we've shopped with no apparent regard for my bank account balance, we've relaxed on the beach and basked in the sunshine, we've watched a movie, and we've talked and talked and talked! It's been really fun and very therapeutic for us both. Next time, you all should come!!! And, I'll be sad to see her leave tomorrow. Thank goodness for the FB connection.

I had an interesting convo with H this morning when he brought the boys clothes home. It started that I wanted to share with him something that happened with me last week that gave me a little insight into some of the things that had happened to him over the past three years. I worry that he feels so guilty that he can't imagine how I might forgive him. My intent was not to change our course, but maybe to pave the road for friendship in the future.

At any rate, I said what I wanted to say and somehow we went from there to his revealing that the OW has purchased a boat (that she can't drive) since he may have to get rid of ours because of the expense associated with it and that she's bought a house on the water. So, essentially, she's bought him everything he's ever wanted! And, as soon as the D is final, he'll be moving into that house with her.

The most incredible part is that they've been attending church together. He still claims he doesn't know if he loves her, and that he has no intention of marrying her! I didn't even know what to say!

I told him that I hoped they both found what they were searching for, and that I hoped that the example he was setting my boys was something he would continue to keep at the forefront of his decision making process! He said it was, and he assured me he was doing "right by the boys!"

I have to say, it felt like a punch in the gut at first!!! I told a great friend of mine last week that I dreaded her being a part of the kids' lives because I felt like H had stolen time with them from me and that I didn't want him sharing that stolen time with someone else...especially not her!

But, after I got a chance to talk it over with Tawnya, I feel a little better. At least now I know for sure it's coming. I won't be surprised like I was about the movie trip. At least at some level he's looking for God, and, as Tawnya so wisely reminded me...I'm glad I'm not that person anymore (the one who is so insecure that she has to buy things to keep him around even though he may not love her)!

So, I'm gonna be okay about this too! In fact, I thought about stalling the D process just to keep it from happening right away. But, instead, I'm gonna expedite. I can't save him from this disaster. I can't save the boys either! But, God can protect them, and He will take care of them as He sees fit!!

I've made some plans to run in Nashville at the end of April. I won't be ready, but, it will be a fun girls' trip to replace the other fun trip I had planned next month that fell through. So, that's my next big GAL! I did have to smile to myself a little last night. I was texting a couple of girlfriends off and on yesterday. One of my friends met us at the beach yesterday and another stopped by last night to drop something off. Tawnya's daughter's friend said to me..."you have a lot of friends.". And, I do!!! God's blessed me with lots and lots! I'm so thankful for them when I have tough days like a few I had last week and the one I could have had today!!

Thanks to all of you here for all your support!!!

Love you all!
Amy

Me 39 H 36
S 7 S 4
T 15 M 12
H out 8/1/08
OW confirmed 8/6/08
D final on 6/12/09...I'm doing good!
S
S
My beautiful little sis--

You know that she is just a yucky band-aid, even if he is attending church now, with her. They are both in sin and God does not bestow favor on hypocrites.

You are loved and the boys are blessed to have such a wonderful mom. Of course you have lots of friends! You are a good, Godly woman with a heart of gold. People are drawn to you because of your sweet nature and compassionate heart. I wish I could have been with you this weekend. A tan would have been wonderful and at least I know the right way to go out in the sun all day!!! (J/K Tawnya!!)

Living God's blessings with grace and dignity~
SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through
every circumstance.
I Corinthians 13:7

S
S
Are you going to let your sons sleep over at their house while they are living together but not married?

I had a morality clause inserted in my decree that says "no unrelated overnight visitors of the opposite sex until married".

This really chapped her hide, as she had visions of living with the OM after (or during) the D. She threatened to fight it, but her L advised her against it as it would look like she was putting her own desires above the well-being of the children (duh?).

H: 38
W: 36
S: 8
S: 5
M: 16
Bomb: 8/25/08
OM: 9/21/08
EA (Possible PA) with co-worker since 5/08 (at least...)
Sep: 9/21/08
D Filed 9/23/08
My Situation
Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard