Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#1729427 03/06/09 09:44 PM
M
MissH Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Starting a new thread as my other one will close soon.

Check my other thread for details.

Who is going to help me celebrate the new chapter of my new life?

Me:35, ex: 36
Sons: 9 & 7
Bomb: July, 2006
Divorced 2009
job Offline
Mrs. H,
Everything in the home is joint, unless it was a gift and specifically given to you or JA. The ladders...one for him and one for you. The same goes for anything else that was purchased after the two of you were married.

Well, I'm not going to say let's celebrate because it wasn't what you had hoped for, but I will say this, now, your new life will begin and you will become stronger and he will not be able to bully you any longer. You have absolutely nothing to worry about w/him now. His threats will become idle chatter in time.

I do hope you are okay.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
M
MissH Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hi Snodderly.

Actually, according to my lawyer what is left is mine. Only the stuff that JA requested and I agreed to is his. I guess it's different in NY?

No Snodderly, divorce isn't what I originally hoped for, but over the last few months I have come to welcome it. I hated it dragging over my head all the time, and I am relieved the court process is over.

So I am celebrating the birth of my new life. I am celebrating the fact that I survived this mess when in the beginning I thought I just wanted to die.

Their is life after divorce and I am looking forward to what it has to bring.

I am ok, I promise. I haven't even shed a tear over this. I don't even feel any pain in my heart either. In a way I kind of feel like I was set free.

Thanks for always being there for me Snodderly!

Me:35, ex: 36
Sons: 9 & 7
Bomb: July, 2006
Divorced 2009
B
B
I don't know what to say....

This isn't the kind of thing you say congratulations to, BUT I love your atitude.

I love this new person that has emerged.

I love your confidence.

I love it that you are looking forward to your new life and sound so good.

(((((((((hugs)))))))))

There can be no testimony without a test.
I am praying to go through this test and come out the other end with a new and better marriage then before.
job Offline
Mrs. H,
What a classy lady! Life after divorce takes on a whole new meaning once the ink has dried on the dotted line. Now, you will begin to see the light of day and come to realize that the huge weight you've been carrying around for such a long time will begin to lift a bit. You can now focus on your schooling, boys and the possiblity of moving at some point.

Mrs. H, never for one minute doubt that you didn't try to save your marriage. You did everything humanly possible to save it. Your xh will someday regret what he's done and he's going to find that the road paved in gold bricks to Oz will eventually tarnish and that fun life he thinks he's got and will have will be nothing more than a routine and pain in the rear.

You, on the other hand, will soar. You will see the world in a whole new light. Doors will open up to you and you will begin to smile once again and believe me, people will be there to assist you any way that they can. So, Mrs. H, spread your wings and fly. You are a success in your own right.

Hugs to you and your boys. Spring is right around the corner, new life, new beginnings.

The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
D
D
Mrs. H, I am sorry about your divorce. But, I am so thrilled with your positive attitude....SO VERY proud of you!! I know that the divorce was not what you wanted; but, now you can move FORWARD with your life! And, you seem to be doing that quite well. Always look ahead and trust in yourself!

Best Wishes!

deb

M:June 28,2008
H:Awesome Man!
S:28
SS:25
SS:21
D:19
S:16

"Love Never Fails!"

"God doesn't take anything out of our lives without replacing it with something far better." -Billy Graham
Miss H !!!!!!!!! I love your new name !!! It stood out straight away ! Shows independence and a 'here I am' attitude !

I am so proud of how you have dealt with all that was thrown at you these past few years, I could not have done what you did !

I hope life takes you into the sunshine and shows you all it's wonderfulness and miracles !!!

You so very much deserve it !!!

Take care sweety ! And HUGE hugs to your little ones ! xxx

Love Cinders xxx

"In the depths of my winter, I realized there is within me an invincible summer" Albert Camus

http://miesblogspot.blogspot.com/
T
T
Miss H,

Like me, you will slowly see your ex self destruct into oblivion.

Like me, you will see a miserable ex.

Just be prepared for his fall.

Keep growing and doing what is right.

You will be rewarded beyond your wildest dreams.

God will protect you and be your "husband for the season".

I am so thankful and grateful for what God has done in my life since my divorce.

Me: 46 H:44
Together: 25 years
Married: 20 years
Separated: 11-30-06 Divorced 12-21-07
OW: EA began 2005
PA began end of 2006
3 children,20, 16, 6
ex asked for forgiveness
01/16/11

W
W
MissH

Welcome to Surviving

No one gets a free pass here. Everyone earns their wings, and you are on your way to flying high.

job Offline
Ms. H,
I couldn't have said it any better than Trusting. Now that you can step back and view the world from the other side, you will begin to see your xh self destruct. He will still be very unhappy w/his life and you know what? He has no one to blame but himself.

Trusting,
A very true posting. Time is on our side!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard