Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
K
K
OH C2 It will be wonderful!!

so, help me out here, around Thanksgiving? or a little after?

A work in progress for sure , and would we want it any other way? nope, gotta keep changing and developing, or we'd go stale!

Have a good weekend sweetpea
FIGHT ON!!!

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

K
K
Hey Mr. C2
Hows things? what are the plans for the weekend?
Trojans gonna beat- is it AZ or WA?? either way FIGHT ON!!!

This Moment is your Life

Hi C2, sounding good as ever. Have a great time in Spain and may you witness many blessings.
BTW Barcelona is a fab city, architecture not to be missed and they have a church that like us all is a work in progress.

C
C
hey there, so nice to see you again, glad to see you are doing grate by the grace of God)))))))))))))))

Be not afraid...I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten Joel2

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
I have peace in my heart, at last.
K
K
`` testing, testing ``
Hey C2!!
How about our Trojans?? omg! I think Pete actually felt bad, but WA didnt even seem to be trying there for a while.

Hope you are enjoying the beautiful weekend and finally a cooler Sunday!!

This Moment is your Life

OP Offline
cat and naej- thanks for stopping by!

naej- haven't done much world traveling until after the D so I am looking forward to seeing Barcelona and Mallorca, I have heard wonderful things about both.

cat- I am doing well because of the grace of God. It is always good to see friends drop in and to see the progress of others (I owe it to myself to spend some time visiting to see how everyone is).

Karen - Yes thanksgiving ish 11/23-12/3. 5 weeks from today I will be on Spanish soil! I am excited but lots going on so my excitment is tempered.

However, when it comes to the Trojans, not tempered at all! I was pleased by the vicory but was unable to see the game due to the following:

Turn around to UC Davis with daughter
My d and I took a flight to UC Davis, (near our state capital - Sacramento) for their college preview day. We took off early and returned the same night. It was a full day and it was a blessing to share the experience with her as she narrows down her college choices.

Like many of you, I am saddened as the kids grow; we dads who do not have our kids living with us, regret (resent?) their growing up without us in the home just that much more.

I do count my blessings, which are many but sometimes it just stings a little more than at other times.

At this point,I must interject an eternal perspective. If I believe what I have been taught in the Bible, than I need to NOT dwell in the above kind of thoughts for long.

Life is but a vapor and I can assist my kids in choosing to have a relationship with God, through His Son Jesus, by what I teach them, by my conduct and through continuous prayer for them. Living peacably with my X (and her husband) and genuinely praying for them is an additional example of how I believe God's Word instructs me to live.

So, I choose to remain in forgiveness mode rejecting the bait of my spiritual enemy.

Committed2Him- "C2H"
All Things (Back from Spain!)...18
K
K
ahhh C2, watching them grow and leave us is hard and it must be harder when the are not w/ you on a day to day because of NO fault of your own. I am so sorry ((( C2 )))

Hey, UCDavis is great! My neighbors D started up there 3 yrs ago and loves it and now my other neighbors D has gone up there this year!
AND Ry had a friend at SC who has continued her ed. up there and got accepted for her law, I have pushed Ry to apply there, as its far but it is CA!

What are other places she is looking at ?

5 weeks! woot hoot! or how do you say woot hoot in spanish?
el wooto hooto! lol

talk soon sweetpea!

This Moment is your Life

Committed2Him, I have had many holidays in Majorca and the others islands, going back to early 70,s, before the rest of the world "found" it. I liked it beter then but still a good place to visit.
I was in Barcellona about 3 years ago, great place for long wk-end from the UK. I hope you get to travel more. I used to do more but sadly my finances have taken a nose dive and funds seem to be already spoken for.
Enjoy

OP Offline
Karen,

Thanks for the comforting words.

I enjoyed the visit, Davis very much feels like a college town, the campus was relaxed etc. She is looking at several northern california schools including UC Berkley. She wants to move away for school but doesn't have the desire to go out of state. (and no, she is not inclined to go to S.C. although it wouldn't surpries me to see my son apply.)

Naej, sorry to hear about the finances, I know what you mean. I hope you also get to travel more some way somehow. \:\)

Committed2Him- "C2H"
All Things (Back from Spain!)...18
B
B
Hey C2,

Happy Birthday!!!!!!

O and our local pole dancer says she hopes you have the most wonderful Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

Later Friend
Briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard