Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
K
K
WOW!!! You do sound in love!! I am happy for you Kerry. Taking it slow is the best way to go, I agree...(that's why me & Woog decided we will wait till 2016, LOL!!).

Sorry for your little one. It sounds that both you and xW are looking after him and I am sure he will get over this "bump" soon.
xxx
K

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
E
E
Kerry..just wanted you to know..I learn something everytime I stop by your thread. You're a good man. I'm really happy that G40 is working out..I will continue to read along. I got Mars/Venus on a date by the way..have not started it yet.

Last edited by M from Tennessee; 10/13/08 10:23 AM.
R
R
Kerry,

Things are going well for you in the romance department in Oregon. Good for you, you devil.

As for your S8, I'm guessing it is a multitude of factors, one being the D that is coming fast. My D5 is having trouble w/ our D as well, so I'm not surprised w/ your S8. He will hit his rough spots through this, as will your D, but as long as your children have at least one steady source of influence and love, they'll come through just fine.

I worry about my D and I'm saddened to hear about your two as well (not to mention what Kalni's kids told her a few days ago). That is why I think divorce sucks when you have kids involved. I could have been in much better shape about my divorce if my D wasn't so adversely affected by the whole thing. That part breaks my heart every day.

Hang in there for them. There is no way you'll be anything like E.D. was w/ his kids as you are an excellent father and a very good man.

Karma is looking on your love life and it will also help you guide your kids through the rough spots of divorce.

RTL

M:38; D: 6
Divorce Final: 10/6/08

S
smith18 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I am mostly posting because I know that RefuseToLose (Rob) will be joining this forum soon and I want to be at the head of the list for his round of drinks. Rob, please make mine a Roy Rogers.

Nothing much other than I have had my lawyer send a counter offer to their counter offer. I updated the retirement and stock amounts and I imagine W will freak when she sees how much loss there has been in a month. I actually am having a pretty good chuckle at what the stock market has been doing.

S8 seems just fine when he was with me the last 2 nights. At the cub scout den meeting last night, they were talking about bully's and he told them about the kids at school. He also told me that the teacher (after I emailed her) had a discussion in class about teasing and differences between people. His and I biggest concern now is selling some cub scout christmas wreaths and figuring out how to grow rock cystals.

I am having G40 come over tomorrow for dinner and watch a movie at my home. No funny stuff is planned other than good company and conversation. We will proably do something on Saturday with the kids. I would like to go to the Oregon Coast Aquarium and the beach at Newport, but we have all kind of backup options depending on the weather. None of us have ever visited the Chinese Classical Garden in Portland, and if we did, we could eat Dim Sum which my kids really enjoy.

E
E
Quote:
I actually am having a pretty good chuckle at what the stock market has been doing.

Ya know Kerry..Mine has lost 30% over the last 2 months..Kim and her L looked like they had the air let out of their tires when I gave them the updated 401k amount the day of my mediation..ahhh the stock market..

It is what it is..

F
fb2 Offline
F
The LBS willing to care for the kids and live on bread and water for the next 15 years will prevail in the end regardless of the stock market or what's left after the WAW has destroyed your nest egg.

S
smith18 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
You got that right Fb2.

Just yesterday, G40 im'd this to me...

I believe, for the one who cheats in the first marriage, there choices thereof is never successful, but for the one who was cheated on, they will have a happy ending

R
R
Kerry,

Should I hold my breath and wait for my XW to send me a similar text?

It would be most refreshing as most of her texts simply say words directed at me that rhyme w/ "duck poo."

RTL

M:38; D: 6
Divorce Final: 10/6/08

G
G
Originally Posted By: KerryK
You got that right Fb2.

Just yesterday, G40 im'd this to me...

I believe, for the one who cheats in the first marriage, there choices thereof is never successful, but for the one who was cheated on, they will have a happy ending
Kerry, is she trying to turn this around that she is somehow entitled to this choice of hers? That you are not, in fact, the LBS? Maybe I misunderstood her text, but that's BS, man. If she walked away (like I did) then she may want to consider owning up to her actions. JMHO. Peace. Goldey
p.s. Everytime I see this thread title, it cracks me up!

Me:44, WAW hx bi-polar H:48, hx of abuse
S:22, S:19, D:16
Filed Oct 08, dismissed
Filed again Jan 10, dismissed
Now Piecing
alter persona: SuperBoots
S
smith18 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
RTL and Goldeylox -

The quote in blue is from G40 (not my STBXW).

Goldey, did you find the alternate web site people yet? Also, do you live out my way? I seem to remember you mention Garden Home before. You probably are one of the few people on here that know of the mighty Gresham Gophers.

Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard