Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
C
C
hey friend))))))))))) I have full confidence that the outcome about your house will be the best, God is good and you will do great (you knew that though \:\) )

Yup, one day we will all be accountable for what we've done/said, I feel sorry for stbx too, so much grief he's given to so many people.

Be not afraid...I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten Joel2

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
I have peace in my heart, at last.
OP Offline
Here I is!

Just popping in for a quick post, where does the time go...

Quote:
Yup, one day we will all be accountable for what we've done/said, I feel sorry for stbx too, so much grief he's given to so many people.

cat,

I feel sorry for my X too. Yesterday I had a conversation with my tax persons regarding tax liability issues about the house and I was reminded just how much her deception has cost me financially.

I started down the path to anger about it but then stopped realizing I have peace with God, no shame or embarrassment about honoring my vows. I was sad for X knowing that there is no way she can really have a peace about her relationship with God. I was in church last night and felt like crying for her.

I'll post about my camping trip with my son (it was a blast) but for now I will just say that I would much rather have my life than hers. This sadness for her allows me genuinely to pray for her and her relationship with God which I often do. I know this is the right thing to do and I know it keeps me in a mode of forgiveness.

Committed2Him- "C2H"
All Things (Back from Spain!)...18
C
C
gotcha, I'm able to pray for him too, so he can be a human being and be a good dad to the kids (he does try)

Be not afraid...I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten Joel2

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
I have peace in my heart, at last.
K
K
Hi C2
Just have a min.
Wanted to say Hi and TGIF!

Will be back later

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

OP Offline
Heard I missed some stuff... too bad about the banishments. Though I haven't had the time to keep up on all the details, this place has been a godsend for me and some of those that were asked not to post here any longer have been very helpful to me.

Mini update for any still here who are interested:

Kids are fine, I see them less often than I use to because of their busy high school schedules. Still, I see them every Sunday to take them to church, get to see as many of their sporting events as possbible and am still Taxi dad to daughter whenever she needs it. (took my daughter to our last father/daughter dance at her h.s. and am taking her on a one day turnaround to visit a college up north later this month. Surprised my son today with tickets to the upcoming USC vs. Oregon game Saturday - he is excited as am I)

X and I have had long periods of calm, we focus on the kids. Mr. X and I remain cordial when we see each other even though it is only natural to feel resentment try to rise up (lots of prayer to keep bitterness in check and increased prayer for X and her husband).

Work is fine, keeping me busy. I enjoy what I do, work with some great people and get to help people on a daily basis.

Home loss
- I am still going to lose my house but I have accepted it. This is another reason to be bitter towards X (if she were honest about her committment to marry Mr. X, I never would have refinanced and kept the house) but if I allowed that to happen, I would have to change the theme of my threads, wouldn't I?

Travel - I am still going on a missions trip to Spain in about 7 weeks, looking forward to that very much.

Romance - just focusing on loving my kids, loving God and serving Him in any way I can. The rest will fall into place and if it doesn't, so be it.

Recreation - Biking time has gone way down but I am still playing bball once or twice a week and getting injured once or twice a week LOL! (yep, I am definitely no longer in my 20's or 30's ). I have a great group of friends from church (and am involved in mentoring younger men) and there are some wonderful ladies in that group but again, none falling into the catagory above.

In the 26 months since X moved out, I have experienced the depths of disappointment of betrayal and have moved through the stages of healing to get to a place of peace. I have made great personal financial sacrifice to work from home for first 22 months of this journey in order to be available to my kids for after and in school activities as well as total availability during the summers - worth every tens of thousands of dollars I did not earn by not having a traditional 8-5 job.

I have also participated in several short term missions trips and have served extensively in my church and at outreaches to minister to my community.

I am so blessed, my life is good, very good and I have the peace that surpasses understanding. \:\)

Committed2Him- "C2H"
K
K
C2!!!
gonna go get coffee will read later- i AM interested
gosh but we've missed you golly gosh,,what a dork i am lol
its been chaotic around here, i'm sure you heard but as long as i am here, i'll read your posts darn it. Mine thread is on page 8 i think anyone who read it is gone lol oh well.

Had a little incident too, maybe i'll post so i can get your feeback later when you have time.
hey we're going up to Pismo this weekend, I am so looking forward! Hearst Castle here i come! lol

xxxx

This Moment is your Life

K
K
mine thread. durr this laptop is a pain!

This Moment is your Life

OP Offline
Karen sent you an email.

I will still be posting from time to time because it has helped me to see the progress and to have an attitude of gratitude for what good has come from my X's choices.

Bless you my dear

Fight on!

Committed2Him- "C2H"
Hey C2! I was wondering what you were up to. So glad to have an update. I almost emailed you to see if you were doing ok.

Yep, you missed a crazy week here. But so much the better to miss it. I'm glad most of it is over.

You sound good. Just what I wanted to read.

I'm not in sunny Cal. More like freezing Can. LOL!

Take care,

Barb

K
K
Quote:
Fight on!

yeahwwaa baby!
Hope its better then last week! \:\)

XX have a good one.

This Moment is your Life

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8