Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
S
smith18 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I should clarify - G with a number stands for GIRL and not GOPHER. I had been seeing a G41 but we kind of lost contact. This new G39 is going to become a G40 next sunday. I wonder if hitting the big four oh is more tramatic for women than men.

It has been almost a year since I found out my W was in contact with multiple men. And it has been even longer that she had caught an STD and started her lies to me. I feel more than ready to get out and do activities in the company of an honorable lady with morals.

My goal this week is to find a cool chemistry kit for my soon to be S8.

G
G
Kerry..

Thank you for the G with a number stands for Girl not Gopher. Please advise what B with a number means, just in case it shows up (knowing your love of... beavers).

How do you tell an honorable lady? In my current state I'm a bit too wigged out to know anything more than impressions.. he seems nice, or he seems icky. Most of my interactions are as follows.. plain text is what I say, italics is what I think

Hello!

Please note I am a unisex person.

It's nice to meet you. Strange weather we're having.

I'm a weenie.. that's just the way I am.. keep smiling

Do I think you look bald?

gulp.. think of a quick rejoinder, but don't say

Hey, I could write notes on your dome!

Oops.. how'd that get out there.. ahh.. he's laughing.. he has a good sense of humor. Why am I blushing?

Uhh.. yeah.. that was fun.. gotta go!

Run.. run.. run for your life!!!!

I have to work a little more on my skillz.

Have fun!

*hugs*

Kerry: There are many fine women out there and you are so right to go out with those who have morals. Obviously - that is who YOU are.

Our children are our most imporant people. I hope you have good luck with the set for your son. Do you have a good hobby store near you? Or a Museum or Smithsonian? Online is a great source as well.

Barb

S
smith18 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Gypsy, I dont want to overthink too much when meeting someone new - my brain already has too much dust and cobwebs. I think it best to go through the dating stages in order. Any girl that wants to skip ahead to the intimacy stage with me is going too fast. I fear that this latest G39.99 may end up wanting to move too quick, but it is still early to tell that. I have told her, that from my past, I have been more comfortable at being friends for many months instead of rushing ahead like I did with my W. With my W, I should have seen the signs early on when we started dating - she did not like outdoors, she admitted to being a bad party girl in high school and college, she was in a desperate situation of being out of immigration status and she was too quick to jump in the sack. It was the jumping in the sack that got my second "guy" brain to take over and lose some common sense.

I found some chemistry sets at a science museum, but they are a bit pricey so I will shop around some more this week at some hobby stores. In my search online, I came across this twisted one...

http://www.strangepolice.com/images/content/112262.jpg

G
G
Kerry..

When it comes to twisted.. you're brilliant.

*hugs*

R
R
Kerry, my friend. I'm glad to hear things are going well for you. I have to admit, I fast-forwarded through the tech talk, so I'm really not sure what you three were talking about.

I perked up again when dating and women were mentioned, so at least I know I'm still a man.

Again, it sounds like you are doing very, very well.

RTL

M:38; D: 6
Divorce Final: 10/6/08

S
smith18 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thanks RTL,

Your situation is so frustrating. I really still believe that everything is going to turn out ok for you in the long run.

I have been dialoging quite a bit with G39 and will probably go out the next 2 kidless nights with her. She has gotten me started on texting with a cell phone which is pretty new for an old fashioned guy like myself. Some of our candid conversations back and forth seems so very similar to Kalni and Woog. I like it and her, but must proceed with extreme caution.

As for W, she called me late last night with printer problems. I tried to help out over the phone, but could not figure it out. She then called and asked if I could go over to OM's house (yeah right) or she could come over the next night to have me look further into it. I told her that I will have time to look at it on the weekend. She then started crying and getting angry at me saying how I must be laughing that her life has become a mess. I hung up on her because once she starts attacking me, I consider that a civil conversation has ended. I called her this morning and suggested bringing it by early in the morning after she drops the kids off at school tomorrow. I think she understood that I have my own personally life and that I am offering reasonable assistance.

No word for a week now on anything from the L's.

B
B
Kerry,

So I take it OM is not good with technology? If he is her "guy" now, shouldn't he be her "rescuer"? But good for you for being the mature, dignified man you are and not going there...

Funny she thinks you would be laughing that her life has become a mess. Must mean SHE thinks that her life has become a mess? Projecting, huh...

You handled it well, as I already said. Enjoy your nights with G39.

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
S
smith18 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I think she is admitting that her life has indeed become a mess.

A couple of days ago I found myself defending OM a bit. D6 was saying that mommy was never going to marry OM because he was bald. I had to tell D6 that there was nothing wrong with being bald and that she should not point that out to him.

Yesterday when eating dinner, the kids were asking me why I dont want to meet and dod things with OM. How do you answer that one? I had to bite my lip and not say "Because he is a dishonorable wife stealing SOB".

K
K
Originally Posted By: KerryK
Some of our candid conversations back and forth seems so very similar to Kalni and Woog.
Hmmmm, I could tell you where that leads but only if you or her moved to Europe...

On your xW's "messed up life"... I often think I would like it better to see my xH happy and thrilled with his new status because I would see with my own eyes that he "exchanged" me for a better life which would be understandable... Being exchanged for "nothing" (as it seems), still hurts sometimes...
Love
K

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard