Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
V
V
((Christa))

I am in the Gulf Coast Area. Hurricane IKA just came threw the area. They tell me that I have a fat tissue tumor, extremely rare, less than 1 tenth of one percent are found in lung. It is commonly found just under the skin on the arms, legs etc. They were able to take most of it out with a laser. The roots are still intact so growth is possible. That why we are monitoring it. It is locate in a spot that if we were to remove it, I would lose one half of one lung. surgery is not worth it now. I think my Doctor is doing a good job. Of course you know all of that being a practicing BSN and working on your MSN.

I plan to be so good that sugar would not melt in my mouth. I am in a good frame of mind, feel confident, and ready do what ever it takes to get the job done. You and others here have given a renewed confidence that will make a deference in my sitch.

By the way did get your paper done in time? How long do you have left? It took my almost ten year to get my BS going part-time and working full-time. I know how hard it is to get your education the way you doing it. I read your sitch today and I am sorry that you are here, but I am glade you’re here to help with my sitch.
Thanks

C
C
VS~ rough draft is done, one of the perks of my job is we have an awesome nursing facilitations dept. it is staffed by 2 former nurse educators with their PhD's in nurse education. So I sent the rough draft to one of them, and will critque it with her on thursday, make corrections and turn it in on friday. I also have finals on friday...YUK!!!!!!!!!! I am in accelerated program, so should graduate Dec. of 09...if everything goes according to plan!

Yeah, my sitch is flippin crazy. My H needs serious IC and something for bi-polar disorder! I haven't heard anything from his L, or my L....so maybe he's laying low again...he probably got a 1000$ bill from his slimeball atty, who only did 2-3 hours of work....my H is so screwed if the D goes threw. I am filing for a conciliation hearing, which is court mandated MC...if one of the members of the marital party feels the M can be saved, the judge can grant this...right now it's my hope. that and the fact i am going dark, way dark...first time i've done that. so we shall see. I have also found out, for sure OW is in the picture, but she has floated in and out sense we seperated, so i am not sure what that is all about. ok enough about me...it's my crazy mess!!! oh the drama!!

Yeah, I believe God brought me here for a reason! I have met some of the most awesome people ever. It's amazing how the people here can change your life, and you don't really "know" them....you just type back and forth!!

((((VS)))) <----- back at ya ;\)

sounds like you are in good hands....like i said, if you need anything of have any ?'s just shout. we do wedge resections (taking out part of the lung) daily. I am extremely familiar with what you are stating. Is your surgery tomorrow?

christa

H-32
Me-29
T-10years
M-4yr (10/04)
Me- WAW 1/07
I filed for D 2/07
D put on hold 5/07
H re-files for D 9/08
WOW! trying MC 10/08

"Work like you don't need the money, dance like nobody is watching, love like you've never been hurt!"
V
V
((Christa))

No surgery, but I am having my third Bronchoscopy Wed. This is the way they are keeping the tumor at bay. They have zapped it with the laser each time. May I ask what part on the country you are?

It sounds to me the your H is the one who is losing, even with the OW. My W does think she has a problem. It is me and all my faults that have drawn to this point. At least that is what she thinks. The only time she needs to talk to her C is after she talks to me. It takes two to dance. We are not to filing, but the law will allow the judge to order MC. I hope it doesn’t come to that. I hope she will a change of heart before that happens. Well that is a big hope. It a long shot but it is the only shot I got.

My Mom and W are in the medical field. Mom has a MSN and taught in an AND program for some years. I kind of live around all of that stuff. I know what you are going through.

You will do well!

C
C
I am in the cornfields of IL!!! Abe's hometown \:\)

that is my goal...get done and start teaching. i already teach as needed at a lpn school here in town...it's fun! i also do teaching on my unit...it's a passion i have!

i am in the same boat as you, hope H will change his mind before things get any further along.

Well I am off to bed. 12 hour shift tomorow...yuk!!

take care
christa

H-32
Me-29
T-10years
M-4yr (10/04)
Me- WAW 1/07
I filed for D 2/07
D put on hold 5/07
H re-files for D 9/08
WOW! trying MC 10/08

"Work like you don't need the money, dance like nobody is watching, love like you've never been hurt!"
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard