Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 23 of 26 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 26
L
L
ROFLMAO!!! Now I want to find a link to that just so I can post it!!!!

Im still standin better than I ever did looking like a true survivor feeling like a little kid Im still standin after all this time and Im picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind..

J
OP Offline
J
I have my telephone session today at 2:30pm and this is my horoscope...

Information could come your way today, which starts you thinking about new and revolutionary ideas. Perhaps they involve modern technology, or perhaps social and political issues. Opportunities to meet new friends who share your interests could come through group activities. You should be feeling especially curious and optimistic about the future, Jennifer, and whatever exchanges with others you have is likely to set your mind buzzing. Make the most of it!

Jen *The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of loving in the present*

The end of the DB road
buzz buzz

FLoyd
The grass is always GREENER over the septic tank.
J
OP Offline
J
We get the household variety roaches and the garden variety. eeeew I hate'm

I went to the laundry room one day and when I was coming out I noticed a spot on my shirt....it was a roach....I freaked!

Jen *The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of loving in the present*

The end of the DB road
J
OP Offline
J
clicky clacky is the sound their feet make on ceramic floors..........

The end of the DB road
L
L
EWWWWWWW...Good luck w/ the coaching!!! I hope it goes well. Let us know what they say!

Im still standin better than I ever did looking like a true survivor feeling like a little kid Im still standin after all this time and Im picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind..

J
OP Offline
J
Why is it my XH finds such petty things to complain about?

1) Today I told him I had to go out at around 10:45 (had a IC but he thought I had a class) so he said he'd pick D up. He called around 10:30 to say he was on his way then at about 10:40 my C called to reschedule the session but I didn't call XH to let him know because he would have already been on his way. I spoke to him about 10:55 to see where he was and then told him it was ok because my "class" was cancelled. He got upset that I didn't tell him because as he said "I could have had breakfast". Now how in the heck did I know he didn't have Bfast so I told him just that. A tad pissed over me NOT being able to read his bloody mind! He picked her up and off they went!

2) So he calls again about 30 minutes later with this for openers..."you have got to be the weirdest woman" I'm thinking WTH is it now! Turns out I didn't pack the right bathing suit for D. She has swimming lessons today and I packed a bikini instead of her Speedo. I told him she can still swim with the bikini on but from now on I'd pack the Speedo. He said "it'll have to do because I'm not coming back!"

And then I check my tarot reading for the day and this is what I read...
There's a great deal of aggression on the horizon in your personal life today, Jennifer! Under the auspices of the Tower, people are arguing and tearing each other apart on all sides... Your partner is troubled, your friends aggressive, and your family members unpleasant.

The end of the DB road
J
OP Offline
J
Thanks Lola!

The end of the DB road
J
OP Offline
J
I'll start a new thread when I have my coaching session.

The end of the DB road
I
I
Good luck with your session!

It is in the shelter of each other that people live.--Irish proverb

Current
Page 23 of 26 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 26

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard