Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 26 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 25 26
J
OP Offline
J
Hi Sep! Thanks for the support. \:\)

Jen *The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of loving in the present*

The end of the DB road
P
P
i had Jody as well- im sure yours is great too. i had one session with someone else but i asked to switch. i just didnt feel connected. make sure you feel a connection.
you are ready now- thats all that matters- no looking back...its all meant to be in the right timeframe. if you pushed yourself before- maybe you wouldn't have gotten what you need to get.

get it!? ha ha

Pisces
M 31 H 32
M 7 yrs
S 5/10
Beginning
Contact!
Vibes
Hot Tub
Cheese
J
OP Offline
J
Hi P

I've read great things about Verneta so I expect it'll go well.

I'm so looking forward to the session tomorrow.

Jen *The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of loving in the present*

The end of the DB road
C
C
holy sh*t Jen I leave for two hours and now look at you!
Now do it.

M22,H45,W45 S21/18D12
Retain faith that you will prevail in the end, regardless of the difficulties and at the same time confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.
J
OP Offline
J
I'm feeling the push to do something for me and I think I've come so far since Thursday. I guess sometimes it takes a backslide to kick me into 1st gear agian.

The end of the DB road
S
S
Quote:
Always leave 'em wanting more!!! And sometimes, less is more...(Lola)

Hey Jen,

Another tidbit out of that book;

"You never want to be like a dog that waits at the door. An animal will wait for you because it makes its day. If you become like that, you'll become disinteresting. But if you always explore new things, and he can see you are growing independently, he will respect you. There's nothing more attractive than a woman who is passionate about her own life and discovers new things. He'll work to be part of that, and he'll work to keep himself just as interesting."

Quote:
I think I've come so far since Thursday

It looks like you have!

The coaching sessions are a great idea, it's a good addition to all the other work you're doing.

Love & Luck,

Sunny

M-7 yrs
together-8 yrs
S-4yr
S-15yr

Bomb-4/25/07
Sep-same day
me-49
H-49

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1510033&page=0&fpart=1

J
OP Offline
J
Hi Sunny! Thanks for the post! I need to see if I can find the book or at least some exerpts on the internet \:\)

The end of the DB road
J
OP Offline
J
So I was cleaning the bathroom tonight (lucky me!) and I took down a towel to clean the tiles. Underneath the towel was this black creature. When I looked closer it ran down the wall, under the door, and out into the hallway. When I realized it was a small black lizard maybe 4 cm long!!! Big problem is now I don't know where it went! So tonight we have a house guest.

I spoke to XH about D for tomorrow and told him about the lizard...he thought it was funny I did not \:\) I asked him how to catch it and he said I needed to clean.

Anyone out there know how to trap a lizard?

The end of the DB road
C
C
The lizard was in the bathroomand is was black?

M22,H45,W45 S21/18D12
Retain faith that you will prevail in the end, regardless of the difficulties and at the same time confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.
J
OP Offline
J
Yes it was a black lizard on the bathroom wall \:o Coach I'm serious!!!

Last edited by JenInVen; 08/27/08 02:58 AM.

The end of the DB road
Page 17 of 26 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 25 26

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard