Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
J
J
Hey P! Excellent news! I don't think it will be long now!

Jen *The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of loving in the present*

The end of the DB road
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Post whereever you like!!!! Keep that LOVE ALIVE!!!!

sg
Love is PATIENT, love is KIND, LOVE never fails / DB since 2001
P
pisces9 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
thanks everyone!
i wont forget about anyone here- may just be on here a little less.

so tonight h is mia- i think he had plans and just wanted to be separate from me...its ok but i am a little bummed .... i at least like knowing where he is... but thats an old pattern and it really doesnt matter.

so ive contained myself pretty well....

on another note i had to tell my dad to back off- he has called me veery day and emailed me daily...i havent returned any of his calls barely bc i cant believe he is so pushy...so today i finally had enough and he emailed- i said thanks for caring about blah blah but please reduce your calls to me- it is pushing me away. there is no way to tell him anything. he reacts no matter how you say anything.

he replied and i didnt even read it bc he is so dramatic and mean.

he is revving up his contact bc he knows my h and i are reconnecting and he cant handle it. now he will throw bombs about my h. my dad is very difficult and i truly have no desire to see him- he makes even 10 minutes together painful. sad but true.

anyway- thats probably why i feel a little more clingy towards my h- so i realize that and i am not acting upon it.

yet another reason i cant wait to restart my life with my h.

Pisces
M 31 H 32
M 7 yrs
S 5/10
Beginning
Contact!
Vibes
Hot Tub
Cheese
T
T
Quote:
he is slowly leaving clothes here and his motorcycle is here too...

yay!

I did a little of this as well. I am still looking for my motorcycle though.......duh I don't have one.

Sounds like things are really starting to click. I am very happy for you.

Has your dad always been anti-H? or has it been since the sep?

TwinDad
Me 39, W 36, M 11
W - MLC, WAW????
2 Kids B/G 3 YRS Old
Start of the Long and Bumpy Road.....
On the verge of piecing.....a new beginning
P
pisces9 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
hi TD- thank you!
as for my dad-he is anti- everything. He always throws comments around and says nasty things to get a reaction. one day he could say a sweet thing and 20 mins later say a spiteful, hateful thing. very unpredictable.

My H has stayed very disconnected from my dad- they have tried to bond but my H cant stand it bc my dad doesnt listen- just talks. my dad h as tried in his own way...but it always comes with a price.

as for the motorcycle- he uses it for work and also has his own...crazy hobby but he likes anything with 2 wheels!

ps. i agree w you about piecing forum...seems that poeple may jump there too soon or? it is very negative and not promising.

maybe we could create a happy piecing area? ha ha

Last edited by pisces9; 08/25/08 04:44 PM.

Pisces
M 31 H 32
M 7 yrs
S 5/10
Beginning
Contact!
Vibes
Hot Tub
Cheese
T
T
Perhaps you need to DB your Dad.....lol. He sounds very unhappy or insecure (needing to bring others down, or have them controlled by "things with a price")

I'm not into motorcycles.....they scare me to death....lol

I never did make it to piecing. To me it seemed like they forgot what got them there to begin with (almost like I have humbled myself all this time, now it is your turn to be humble).

I prefer to stay here and remain cautiously optimistic

Last edited by TwinDad; 08/25/08 05:58 PM.

TwinDad
Me 39, W 36, M 11
W - MLC, WAW????
2 Kids B/G 3 YRS Old
Start of the Long and Bumpy Road.....
On the verge of piecing.....a new beginning
I
I
I don’t think it matters what forum you are in, as long as you view it as a process that has to continue, which I think you do. From what I’ve read, it seems like people that post “too early” in Piecing view this whole thing as winning or losing, and are anxious to win and call it a day.

I think it’s great that you want to set boundaries with your dad for you, and I can imagine how hard that would be. Your dad kinda sounds like my H's dad...difficult to deal with to say the least. \:\)

It is in the shelter of each other that people live.--Irish proverb

Current
J
JCJ Offline
J
I agree with Lost, I don't think it matters what forum you're in and, from a selfish point of view, both you and TD's stories help give me hope and strength to carry on.

I'm really sorry about your Dad. You just remember what is important to you and stay true to that.

(((Pisces)))

M- May 2006
D - Aug 2010
Now travelling the world
JCJ #1571806 08/27/08 12:20 AM
J
J
And how are you?

Jen *The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of loving in the present*

The end of the DB road
JCJ #1571807 08/27/08 12:21 AM
P
pisces9 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
update:
my H and i went to the beach with my doggie yesterday...such a nice day for here...it was great..long walk and not a ton of talking...just calm and relaxing.
cam home- he napped- i worked a bit.
then we decided to go food shopping which was funny bc i havent shopped for 2 people in months..so i was in a weird state at the store and actually took someone elses cart that was half full..we didnt notice til we got to the register- then my H went and found our cart that was half full...we were smirking and laughing with eachother...so funny.

poor person lost their veggies... \:\)

then we came home- H rested and i worked a bit...then we made dinner and talked a lot about family stuff again. moving, etc. pros and cons of certain areas.

i said (amongst a lot of other stuff) : " i trust whatever decision you make for us. i know in the past i wouldnt really hear you and i know you are very clear as to what needs to happen. so im open to anything. "....there was more but he looked so sweet and relived and proud when i said that. i needed him to hear that from me. i do trust whatever he wants to do. i am really open to changing a lot right now..it was already happening before all this- so i think this was just a part of it.

i also said i was proud of what he did for a living and that he chose a challenging career but also one that allowed him freedom to have more personal time and live his life the way he wanted with a lot of time off too. he again looked very appreciative and proud.

he said the $ issue is hard bc if we have kids ( i know!!! i cant believe he said that!) then he wouldnt feel too good about his achievements if we get $$ from family so much. ( he did say the kid issue is if we do or dont or whatever in the future- meaning lets not talk about that now)

so that was very deep and powerful.

then we started kissing and cuddling and went in the hot tub and ...... ML!!! for the first time in 4 months- JEEZ louise! it was fun. he he

then he slept here...we both kinda tossed and turned a lot but i was just so happy to have him here- we slept in our bed this time.

this morning he asked me to cut his hair- so cute...

so today i went to classes and said are you staying her tonight? he said something funny which meant yes.

so overall he is very clear. we talked about how life should be fun and enjoyed and now is the time to explore and take journeys. we can always look back later and say wow- what fun was that. im sure there will be no regrets.

so we are both very in tune again. like 2 peas in a pod almost.

i fell very spiritually connected to him.

TD, LOST and JULIA- thanks for the father advice. he is so intense...ive just learned that he i s who he is but i dont need my life to be altered bc he needs so much, which is never enough. i have to live my life and be married for 100 more years.

whew- lots of transitions going on right now!!!

Pisces
M 31 H 32
M 7 yrs
S 5/10
Beginning
Contact!
Vibes
Hot Tub
Cheese
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard