Print Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
#1565968 08/21/08 03:19 PM
P
pisces9 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
HI Everyone...

New thread- not sure i want to go to peiceing bc i really am comfy here with you guys- but impretty sure impioecing!

Julia- to answer your question about stages they are
stagew 1) diffuse begative emotions
stage 2) fridnship
stage 3) romance
stage 4) reconciliation/ planning for future/ renewal of vows

i can add more detail later...as the stages are more detailed than this...Jody really outlined a lot for me.

im off to my friends house for a few days...

Be good all of you! PMA! xo xo P

Pisces
M 31 H 32
M 7 yrs
S 5/10
Beginning
Contact!
Vibes
Hot Tub
Cheese
T
T
Pisces,

Have a great trip. Do what feels comfortable to you. I had the same thoughts. I actually read some of the piecing threads and some of the ones I read seemed to be worse off then the sep ones....just an observation. Besides I liked how the sep forum made me feel like there was always work to be done.

TwinDad
Me 39, W 36, M 11
W - MLC, WAW????
2 Kids B/G 3 YRS Old
Start of the Long and Bumpy Road.....
On the verge of piecing.....a new beginning
I
I
(((Pisces)))

SO happy for you! Of course there is still hard work to be done, but it's the good kind of work, the work that will make you smile :).

Please enjoy your time with your friend.

ITH

Me:34 H:36 M:5 years T: 8 years
Bomb: 07/17/08 I want to be separated for 6 months--I don't know what I want the outcome to be
S 07/28/08-11/08/08
Living together ~7 months D Possibly busted?!?!!!
J
JCJ Offline
J
Pisces, have a great time!

M- May 2006
D - Aug 2010
Now travelling the world
JCJ #1566227 08/21/08 06:48 PM
J
J
Hi Pices

nosing around your thread after seeing you in ITS's ... this stuck out

"i think DB'ing really gave me my strength back to get through anything in life."

Ain't THAT the truth! I use the DB way in just about EVERYTHING in life ... I'm famous at work for saying "what is your specific goal?" \:\)

Bomb (ILYBINILWY, don't want to be married)Sept05
Seperated Sept/Oct 05
Oct 06 - H recomitted
July 11 - I am now a WAW.
J
J
Hey P have a great trip with your friends. I'm sure your H is going to miss you like crazy!

Jen *The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of loving in the present*

The end of the DB road
I
I
Yay!!! I'm so happy to hear about the good place you're in. Have a great visit w/ your friend...(((P)))

It is in the shelter of each other that people live.--Irish proverb

Current
P
pisces9 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
wow- thanks guys !

it was a great trip- my friend is amazing and has a wonderful marriage..so we always love taking about relationships til we are blue in the face! she has 3 kiddos and it was so much fun (and crazy!)..

so H and I communicated a little by text-i said i made it safe , etc. he is friends with her H too ...

on the way home we talked for a bit and it was nice and he said you ant to go in the hot tub when i get home?

ok- he stayed at hour house for the days i was gone and baby-sat our doggie \:\)

of course i said yes- he said ok if you are awake - im going in bc my legs are sore (from a huge run)- i said HECK yes im coming in mister \:\)

i forgot to wear my bathing suit ;\)

so we just caught up on everything...he stayed the night in the guest room and i asked if he wanted to sleep alone or if he wanted me to join him- he said you can come stay with me....so we cuddled and slept (no funny business yet!)..first time he stayed here with me though!

we woke up today and i cooked him breakfast and then he left to go on a long road bike ride...

so i feel we are back to normal...he said he wasnt sure what he was doing later and i said ok- so call me...

he is slowly leaving clothes here and his motorcycle is here too...

yay!

Pisces
M 31 H 32
M 7 yrs
S 5/10
Beginning
Contact!
Vibes
Hot Tub
Cheese
I
I
(((Pisces)))

Yay!!! I want to jump up and down for you, but I know things need to move slowly and we can't get overly excited...

That is really monumental that you slept in the same bed together. To be honest I think cuddling says more than sex at this stage.

Leaving his clothes there is also a very good sign. Sounds like yu have a lot to feel good about.

ITH

Me:34 H:36 M:5 years T: 8 years
Bomb: 07/17/08 I want to be separated for 6 months--I don't know what I want the outcome to be
S 07/28/08-11/08/08
Living together ~7 months D Possibly busted?!?!!!
N
N
hey Pisces....AWESOME for you! You shoul be excited...so many positive things for you. So many...
don't forget about us tho!!! :-)

ME:32 WAW:31
D #1: 3.5 D #2: 2
Together: 13 M:6
Bomb Dropped: 2/15/08
Sep legally: 6/18/08

"Tommorrow there'll be sunshine, and all this darkness past..."
-Bruce Springsteen Land of Hope and Dreams

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard