Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 17 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17
T
T
Hi Bri

You have sentries on the look out for you, huh?

I am very happy to hear that W is scheduled to go to C tomorrow.

You are doing so well. My darling is very near rock bottom herself. I am hoping and praying that a resumption of C will happen for her as well.

Just keep turning it all over to God.

debut thread
S
S
I got your back Brian, for what its worth!

I do not know a lot about Nascar, so rooting for a driver becomes a case of the evil you know over the evil you don't know.

College ball is another thing I never get much into until the Bowl games. But, NFL---AHHH I breathe football from draft to Super Bowl. Unfortunately, my husband does not appreciate this, as he is not much of a football fan--and his family is from New England, making them--GASP--Pats fans.

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through
every circumstance.
I Corinthians 13:7

G
G
Hey Brian..

Your wife's comment reminded me of how I would phrase things.

W: Part of me wants to file for divorce so you can be at peace and off of this ride I have you on. You deserve to not be put through this. Just my opinion. Not wanting a deep conversation just my thought right now.

When I would say something like that, I had multiple realized and subconscious meanings.

I'm not worth your time and effort.
I'm sacrificing what's important to me without knowing it.
It's easier to let go than fight for what scares me.
Please read my mind and help me.

The only one who can fix her is her. I'm changing positively as I'm being forced to learn basic truths. No one can do that for me except.. me!
You're a great source of emotional support and consistency. Be the anchor as she finds her way. Learning you have two feet and can stand on them takes time. Building confidence is what gives her strength to grow.

It's great she's seeing a counselor.

What are you doing for yourself, big guy?

*hugs*

R
Racefan Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Hey Ted...

Well Mike needs to be more careful if he is posting that he is gonna wack me never give the other side a heads up...hehe!!

I am also very happy for her I hope it goes well, as I said have no idea if whoever she is going to is pro marriage or not but hey at least after hittin rock bottom she made a tough decision and chose to go when she said she never would. Hope it helps all I can do is keep my fingers crossed for her.

It's like they say in tough love, nothing can be done until they get to the bottom and admit they are powerless and ask for the help, that is when they truly desire it my friend hang tough...

We all have a choice stay in it for them or get out for ourselves at this point I am still in it love her too much too let go...

I keep praying it's all I can do besides working on myself...

Thanks Ted

Brian

Me:46/W:38
D:18/D:12
Bomb: 08/27/07
Seperated: 05/17/08
M:9/T:13
R
Racefan Offline OP
OP Offline
R
SMW...

It's worth everything to me for all that watch out for my head when you have 2 guys from Tenn. who just love to swing big objects...wonder if that means they are makin up for a loss somewhere else HAHA!!!

Never really got into Pro ball I like the innocence of the college level where it is still pure & honest and you battle on Saturday for pride of your school...

Thanks SMW

Brian

R
Racefan Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Sweet Gypsy...

This is exactly where I am at, you are spot on I feel those thoughts also and until she can put a finger on which one is most important to her there is nothing for me to do but wait and be there for her. I know in my heart she feels me walking beside her, I will catch her if she needs that.

I also am glad she is going to C'ing I hope it will help her on her path to find some direction...

I am in a good place right now, I have gotten back into workingout and lifting, I walk our dog and try to stay as light hearted about all of this as everyone else does...

Thanks Beautiful Butterfly

Brian

E
E
Originally Posted By: Racefan
SMW...

It's worth everything to me for all that watch out for my head when you have 2 guys from Tenn. who just love to swing big objects...wonder if that means they are makin up for a loss somewhere else HAHA!!!

Never really got into Pro ball I like the innocence of the college level where it is still pure & honest and you battle on Saturday for pride of your school...

Thanks SMW

Brian

you ain't even gonna see me coming. Wait till Ian sees this..Oh son...

somebody fire up the saw mill..I see a beatin coming on..

Hey SMW, better go ahead and get one of those Navy Medical Corpsman for this boy..

he may need sutures.

R
Racefan Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted By: M from Tennessee
Originally Posted By: Racefan
SMW...

Thanks SMW

Brian

you ain't even gonna see me coming. Wait till Ian sees this..Oh son...

somebody fire up the saw mill..I see a beatin coming on..

Hey SMW, better go ahead and get one of those Navy Medical Corpsman for this boy..

he may need sutures.

Me thinks I struck a sore spot ROFLMAO!!!

S
S
LMAO!!!

Don't know any corpsmen, but H is an Avionics Tech--he knows how to do wire reapirs and make connectors. May know a parachute rigger--they sew!

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through
every circumstance.
I Corinthians 13:7

S
S
I personally refuse to follow a sport where they have no fricken clue how to turn Right. Any old joe schmoe can make a left turn for pities sake. Turn right guys, turn right........

Jeff Gordon, Tony Stewart, Dale Jr..... they're all the same. It's driving a car gang you can do it legally at 14 in Kansas for pities sake and they let girls do it......

M- 48
XW- mentally 17
KIDS- 3- S19, D23, D28
Married- 17 years
Divorce final- 10/16/09

Page 14 of 17 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard