Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12
M
M
Stage 2 of DBing, that friendship, is supposed to be like that! Comfortable, chatty.

In many ways there are more positives in your stitch than mine. My H goes from stage 3 to stage 1 and back again. You guys are at least firmly in stage 2 with no huge vacillations. Keep moving along, and see what tomorrow brings.

Cats are always funny. They love to be in the middle of things sometimes. How are the banners coming? Halfway done yet?

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
A
OP Offline
A
Hi Michelle! Yep, halfway done. Halfway to go. I need more tea!

Good point, ok, stage 2! and yes, theres no vacillating at all really and I appreciate I have it easier than some in that respect. I'm not going to say anything about this coming weekend, so it will be interesting to see if he wants to see me (after spending much of last weekend with him!). Sounds like he was making an excuse to come over again with the whole sprocket ruse (ah, that old chestnut, the let me come over and oil your sprocket sometime)...

I'm sooo tired. This has been keeping me awake - 70s tastic. For a person who likes mainly indie/guitar music, this may seem strange but its my all time favourite song. Reminds me of being 7..Ok turn up loud and dance around like you're a looney.

Burn that mother down!

god I'm tired.

Me:40! H:37 Together: 12yrs
IDLY & left 11/07 ADs 03/08 OW 8/08
Reconciled 05/09 now married!
my thread
V
V
(((((Ali)))))
Just so you know, he noticed!

M
M
Hurry up and finish so you can get some sleep!

I am drinking tea too! Gotta stay awake for class lol.

M
M
Hope the rest of the sewing went well. Can't wait to see pics!!!!!!!!!!

A
OP Offline
A
I'm so tired still! Photographed my banners today, but the sun went in! I must sort my website out...

So I texted him last night.. he didnt reply and I didnt mind! I didnt even come and whinge here about it here. So I am loads calmer these days about the little things.

But then he just called me.. straight from work! He wanted to talk to me about his stressful day he said and what his boss said, to download.. he apologised, but its hugely positive isnt it?? I was touched. Also one of the first things he said was to apologise for not replying to my text last night! He said he wanted to but his phone died.

Anyway, his boss said the decision is made, its not good for the business to have the team fragmented so she wants him back up there. He is very upset and angry. But..he spoke to the Director who is saying theres a chance he can stay down here, if they get new business in..so he's been trying this week already. I told him he had responded really well to this bad news and swung into action, even though he is depressed. I listened and validated I think!

He has been working on his CV too and wants me to look at it tommorow. In the recent past when he downloaded about himself, he wouldnt really ask about me, but he did, he was very interested in my artwork and remembered my assessment tommorow. He said he would speak to me tommorow too and check the times for the cinema (so I am hoping he will invite me!).

Still very matey, no change. But hey, we are getting closer all the time? I dont think anyone needs to go buy a hat though anytime soon....ZZZzzz. Its getting boring over here now!

Ali x

my thread
M
M
So many positives!!! I can't believe you fit that into such a small post. (((Ali)))

Wait and see. Just wait and see.

W
W2G Offline
W
Sounds very good Ali!!

Hugs,
W2G

Me 34/H 32
D 3

Previous Thread
V
V
Very good stuff, Ali!

He is calling you first, now. He is getting more comfortable. He saw you a lot recently, and he hasn't run way back into his cave. (Though he still could.) I think you are doing great!

((((((((Ali))))))))

A
OP Offline
A
Hi girls! And Jeff! Yes, I am getting more used to him coming to me now, well spotted Jeff (thats how it was before, then I was crushed and cried for 2 days solid when he backed off for a week! - but that was because he felt low I think, nothing to do with me). I was really pleased when he called earlier !

So the bad news is, they want him to move back up country. This worries me! The good news is, theres only ONE other company in Cornwall that does what he does and its 10 minutes from my place! (and Cornwall is big, takes 2/3 hours to drive it). He is sending them his CV tommorow, but the vacancy is now closed and they have a shortlist. I dont know what will happen, but I'm just grateful theres a chance he can stay local.

Before we split though, we always knew he was here on a temporary trial. I wanted him to go to that other company, as then he could stay here and get promoted maybe too.

It is all good.. but theres still that lack of something, of oompph (but then he has depression and felt so low last night that he went out late and walked the coast path alone to get some exercise at least). Perhaps like Michelle said, if this matiness continues, I should start being a bit less available?

He still hasnt told me where he lives though! Wierdo ;\)

my thread
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard