Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
P
P
Christa - Thngs snd gd. Keep doin wht yr doin. Creating the mystery has defin. peaked his interest. Remember abt wanting what u cant have. It sounds like its starting to get to him. Keep it going. I saw the pics on yr site from Pattys Day. Looked like a lot of fun. I esp. like yr pimp hat. I need to get one of those. I had fun. Was in the Chicago parade again. Was in the float next to WGN crew. Said hi to Tom Skilling.

take care, B

P
P
Hey Sorry M. I didnt realize this wasnt Christa's thread.

Good Luck to u both ;\)

G
G
Quote:
I don't know what staging a house is.
My shoulder has hurt since I got off the pain pills after surgery. Doc says it was probably done in the OR.
Hi Mike, staging is where you hire a person/company and they come in set up your house (furniture, etc) to make it most pleasing to the highest percentage of buyers. These people stay on top of what people are looking for in a house. They know types of furniture to remove and that which should remain. They understand color and how to find the focial (sp) pt. of each room. In your neck of the woods I would imagine this would be a worth while investment to sell your house.
Up point to selling your house, can rent for a while and then take time to shop for new place to live. Market is not going to improve a lot so you might just find yourself a real deal on second home.
OUCH, your shoulder! Sounds so painful.

Quote:
Took my Mom out for lunch today, she said maybe the D will be good, start a new R with W afterwards.

Oh, lucky Mom! Mike do you think your W will date you if you get a D???? Or is she playing a came with you?
Are you still going to ask judge for MC?
Stay strong and remember, GAL, PMA, and DBing.
grid, lost

-Love of dogs, every time I loose a dog to the bridge,part of my heart goes too. Ever time a puppy/dog comes into my life,he gives me a part of his heart. If live my life long enough, in time I'll have the heart of a puppy. -unknown (w/character limit)
G
G
Quote:
We played phone tag the majority of last week...I did good, acted as if I had other things going on, and wasn't that interested in what he had to say, I don't know if that sparked his intrest or what...but he text me on Sat...just to see "what's up"...had not done that in 3-4 months!!!

Christarn,
this is very positive!!!! I'm happy for you and nice to hear you are having some sun shine in your life!
grid, lost

-Love of dogs, every time I loose a dog to the bridge,part of my heart goes too. Ever time a puppy/dog comes into my life,he gives me a part of his heart. If live my life long enough, in time I'll have the heart of a puppy. -unknown (w/character limit)
G
G
Quote:
a shot of the 3 wise men..one can never have too much knowledge (in case you r wondering..jim,jack,jose!!)

WOW, 3 wise men. Now my age is showing as I've never heard of that one before or else area of country live in.
a taste of 3 wise men and I'd be on my A**
lol,

C
C
Thanks, Grid...you wouldn't be on your keaster with one shot of the three wise men...it's amazing how smart one shot makes you think you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hince the name!!!

I guess he's continued his interest...heard from him again yesterday! WOW!!!

Mike, sorry we hijacked your thread!!

big hugs to all who are checking on me via mike's thread!!!

And big hugs to mike
christa

H-32
Me-29
T-10years
M-4yr (10/04)
Me- WAW 1/07
I filed for D 2/07
D put on hold 5/07
H re-files for D 9/08
WOW! trying MC 10/08

"Work like you don't need the money, dance like nobody is watching, love like you've never been hurt!"
G
G
Quote:
I guess he's continued his interest...heard from him again yesterday! WOW!!!

Mike, sorry we hijacked your thread!!

christa
this is very good !!!!! He is coming back, slowly, ever so slowly. Be up and be his friend.
Keeping my fingers crossed for you.
MMMMM...will have to try the wisdom of three wise men one of this days. lol
grid, lost

C
C
Thanks for the advice Grid! Much appreciated! I am not in anyway going to read into this or get my hopes up, as anytime I did in the past, I got hurt (backstory, I am WAW, who is now trying to repair things, been at this almost a year now we've been back and forth for a while on what we are going to do, he's hot and cold...but has been cold for the past 3 months)So, yesterday, he said he had just been wanting to get a hold of me to "talk"....and I text him back stating yeah, I understand busy, what's on your mind...he didn't respond....so either he was bluffing about wanting to talk, or I was a little pushy asking him what he was thinking about. I'm not sure. I am leaning towards the fact that he has text messaged about 8 times in the past 2 weeks, and I have not even made mention of doing anything...which is WAY WAY WAY WAY out of my ordinary. And when we do talk, I am always doing something...even if it is work related....my thoughts are this....he is saying it wants to talk, because he doesn't like the idea, that I'm not wanting to...if that makes any sense??!! And I stopped chasing, if he doesn't text me back, I don't text him or call him...that's it done deal...life moves forward. I'm finally getting this whole DB thing....it's just taken me a damn year to figure it out whole heartedly!!!

Mike, again, sorry for hijacking your thread today...before you know it, this one will be locked too!!! It's all out of love....I guess as much as I ask you for your advice, it probably half way looks like my thread!! LOL!!! :):):)

I hope you are doing ok....((((((((MIKE))))))))))

Christa

H-32
Me-29
T-10years
M-4yr (10/04)
Me- WAW 1/07
I filed for D 2/07
D put on hold 5/07
H re-files for D 9/08
WOW! trying MC 10/08

"Work like you don't need the money, dance like nobody is watching, love like you've never been hurt!"
M
micoms Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Grid, Christa, BM07,

Hijack away, it's all about helping each other, who cares whose thread it's on when you get or give a golden nugget of advice.

Christa, glad to hear things are moving in a positive direction. Don't lose faith if H withdraws after some contact.

My W stopped at the house to make a list of what she wants from the house. She stayed about two hours afterwards. I apologized for not being the H she needed, I now know the things I need to do to change and be him. She's afraid that I'll change back again if she does come back. I also told her I don't want our M back, maybe D is good as it puts an end to the old M. That I still love her but don't have the in love feelings right now, too much time apart. But that I'd like to work on it. She seemed like she didn't want to leave. But she says she still wants the D.

Well got to go, work in the AM.

M 51
W 49
S26 S25
D24 D19
Married 27 yrs
T over 30
S 7/12
D-bomb 9/26
C
C
Mike, what a hard conversation to have. I think its a good sign she lingered around. How did she act when you said " you would like to work on it." Any remorse?

Thanks for the advice/tip about the H withdrawing. I'm not loosing faith yet. Just wondering what way my roller coaster is going to go next??? LOL

Take care of you! I still wish you would reconsider the chevy. When my dad past away, he had so many "toys"(a harley, multiple tractors, a garage full of tools) my sister kept a vehicle my mom had waited her whole life for, and I kept a truck my dad bought right before he was diagnosed with cancer. Every time I drive it, I know he's with me. I know it's something you may not have thought about, but it's something your kids might enjoy later down the road. Just my 2 cents. I know it's hard, and I'm sorry, if it is something you must do....just a thought to ponder.

hugs to you
christa

H-32
Me-29
T-10years
M-4yr (10/04)
Me- WAW 1/07
I filed for D 2/07
D put on hold 5/07
H re-files for D 9/08
WOW! trying MC 10/08

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard