Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
P
OP Offline
P
MMF, Thank you. You're right. God was with me during that journey 7 years ago. I remember crying out to Him then. That journey showed me to make the most of each moment in one's life.

Last night I wrote a Thank You card to my H (quite brief) for taking care of our dog, etc. Also sent him a humorous Easter card. I think he would have liked both cards.

I sent2 Easter cards to my stepsons, 1 each. I hope they check their mailbox before Easter. They hardly ever do. I should email them to let them know to expect the cards.

PH's Thread
plentyhope #1394390 03/19/08 03:04 AM
P
OP Offline
P
I got a nice surprise today - a sweet email from my SS#1. He told me about his (and brother's and Mom's) beach vacation. He also gave me his phone number - he finally got a cell phone so now I can keep in touch with him better.

Also had a pleasant meeting with my manager today. Wasn't sure what to expect and was pleased with how it turned out. He seemed to be more considerate of me than during past dialogs so that made me happy.

PH's Thread
M
M
ph, knowing you and how you have such a wonderful heart is no surprise to me that your "sons" love you and think of you.

Me:56, W:51
D:26,S:24,S:22
Married:18
Bomb 9/27/06
Separated 11/27/06
Divorced 10/6/08
Leaving it up to God
P
P
Hi PH
just wanted to see how you are today?
peace

married 14 years
H 42
bomb 2/07 IDLYA
D final 3 /09
M ow D ow
I
I
PH, I went through breast cancer with my mother about 10 years ago. It was rough. I remember getting all of these terrifing stats from the doctors and a couple of pre-med friends of mine. Fortunately, 10 years later my mother is doing well with no signs of returning cancer.

I alsways tell her that a good side to having cancer and getting through it is that now they are always watching for it and if it comes back they will get it in an early stage.

I hope all went well with your test.

M35 W37
S9 D6
M12 yrs Know 15 yrs
Bomb 1/28/07
My Sitch
Failure is the opportunity to start again more intelligently - Henry Ford
P
OP Offline
P
MMF, Thanks for your sweet, kind words. It is nice to have a good R with my stepsons.

PH's Thread
Imageer #1396377 03/21/08 03:30 AM
P
OP Offline
P
Peace:
Originally Posted By: peace
Hi PH
just wanted to see how you are today?
peace
Thanks for checking on me. I was very busy yesterday and had to rush off to 2 back-to-back dance classes. They were alot of fun. I felt really good and happy afterwards - must be the endorphins and the fact that I had to concentrate on the lesson. I still did manage to think about my H - that it would be nice if he took dance classes with me or go dancing with me. I think he secretly wants to do so. He asked me about my dncing a few times - most recent was at Thanksgiving.

Imageer: Thanks for sharing your mother's cancer journey. Good to hear a positive outcome for her (and for you). I got my test result back. No malignancy but they did find something benign. Hopefully that benign thing is just a lymph node. I see my doctor in about a week so will chat to him then.
-PH

Last edited by plentyhope; 03/21/08 03:30 AM.

PH's Thread
P
P
PH
Glad you are enjoying your dance classes
Ive been doing country dancing every week

and also happy for the good report

How do you continue to get patience
I know you would say prayer
that is it
I havent been praying for H as much
feel like giving up or maybe just need to take step back
I will pray for strength and direction
peace

married 14 years
H 42
bomb 2/07 IDLYA
D final 3 /09
M ow D ow
P
OP Offline
P
Hi peace, I like country dancing too - the 2-step, square dancing and barn dancing. I mainly do swing, Lundy Hop, ballroom, and latin stuff (salsa, merengue, bachata). But the Latin stuff needs refresher badly.
Quote:
How do you continue to get patience
I know you would say prayer
that is it
I havent been praying for H as much
feel like giving up or maybe just need to take step back
I will pray for strength and direction
I would say prayer. The other thing is "trust and faith in God to restore my M" while I do my part of course - praying and changing myself for the better. When you are weary, it's OK to take a breather in terms of taking care of yourself emotionally. If you're too emotionally weary to deal with your H, it might be OK to find a constructive way (and the right time) to let him know you are finding things hard emotionally too. Here's where prayer and reading scripture and good books comes in - to ask for guidance for when and what to say. I think you're just weary and need encouragement. Hope you have a good Easter weekend..
BTW, your thread locked up...

Last edited by plentyhope; 03/21/08 11:23 PM.

PH's Thread
P
P
PH
I might need some time to regroup
maybe I will go dim for a couple of days to thik about what I want
I used to focus on this possibility of a Restored M and it kept me going
Im just not clear about it anymore
and the time needed to wait..dont know if I have it
peace

married 14 years
H 42