Print Thread
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
G
G
[.
Quote:
I think I might need a night of too much soon

micoms,
I'm Irish, a once in awhile night of "too much never hurt anyone. LOL That is as long as you don't drive that is!!!

-Love of dogs, every time I loose a dog to the bridge,part of my heart goes too. Ever time a puppy/dog comes into my life,he gives me a part of his heart. If live my life long enough, in time I'll have the heart of a puppy. -unknown (w/character limit)
M
micoms Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I've always said if it wasn't for playing softball or bowling I wouldn't hardly drink at all, and I retired from softball. I only bowl one night a week, but since surgery I had to quit for the year. I have had three beers since 10/15 (date of surgery). 5t's been quite a while since I have had one too many.

mike

M 51
W 49
S26 S25
D24 D19
Married 27 yrs
T over 30
S 7/12
D-bomb 9/26
G
G
mmmmmmmmm...mmm no sports, no drinking, no dog, no job, W..MLC, Micoms, just joking on this but we could make a country western song out of your stich at the moment. lol

hope U realize I am just joking around about all of this and not putting you down or anything

-Love of dogs, every time I loose a dog to the bridge,part of my heart goes too. Ever time a puppy/dog comes into my life,he gives me a part of his heart. If live my life long enough, in time I'll have the heart of a puppy. -unknown (w/character limit)
M
micoms Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Yeah, and if you play that song backwards you get all of it back!!lol. W moved in with D24 so I'm in the house with 2 of the kids and the dog.

Mike

M 51
W 49
S26 S25
D24 D19
Married 27 yrs
T over 30
S 7/12
D-bomb 9/26
M
micoms Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Met with my atty today, he thought what W wants for support is high, but said the magistrate makes the call. He's going to file a petition of conciliation. Forces both of us to see a MC. Have to meet with him to sign papers on Wed. I hope we don't have to go through this, what a waste of money.

Mike

M 51
W 49
S26 S25
D24 D19
Married 27 yrs
T over 30
S 7/12
D-bomb 9/26
G
G
micoms,
Consider a jump start on the court ordered conciliation and MC. Why don't you find a C who is solution orientated (sp) and will work with DR. theories Might also save some time of one on one time with C. before you both are in same room together. Court is going to only give you so much time max. every day you can.
Don't forget we both have to remember babysteps and GAL.

I hear you on the wastie of money bit ! My stomach rolls over just thinking about it.
Today I cleaned out the pantry in kitchen. Lots of old can goods from before i became ill. Uck! Tossed all of them 2 shelves to go. I am loosing steam fast. lol

M
micoms Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I don't think W will go to the MC we saw together, don't want to take a chance on who the court picks, I'll try to find someone who is SO. If W would talk we might get somewhere, maybe seeing a MC will get her to open up. After reading DB and DR, I can see what MC was trying to get us to do, she wasn't very clear about things. she suggested that I give W space, she should have seen me alone and told me and pointed out was only pushing her away.

Lol, I need to clean out the pantry also. There is probably stuff from years ago in the back. Need to clean out the linen closet also, kids have been doing laundry since I can't. They are just kid af tossing sheets and towel in. There are probably old sheet sets from when the kids were young, transformers, care bears and stuff. When I clean it out will give to D24 & S26 for my GKs.

I'll just keep putting one foot in front of the other, it will lead me somewhere, hopefully into a new R with W.

How is you illness, is it permanent or are you healing from it? I feel I'm getting stronger every day, rehab is setting a routine for just me. The program is for people who are 15 to 2o years oder than me who haven't exercised in years. I referee soccer games so until my operation I was in good shape. Met some co-workers for lunch, they said I look skinny, they were use to seeing me weigh over 250. They even bought my lunch, I know I should have said I want to go to a steak house, lol.

Mike

Last edited by micoms; 11/27/07 11:08 PM.

M 51
W 49
S26 S25
D24 D19
Married 27 yrs
T over 30
S 7/12
D-bomb 9/26
G
G
micoms,
hi I posted my stich over on KLA and they yelled at me for having multiple threads,,,sigh,,,,
my health is nerve damage from spinal cord injury. I look fine but not. live on heavy pain meds....some days I am good to go and others, NO. oh, nerve damage causes pain in all my limbs.

You keep getting stronger every day, one day at a time. Lunch with co-workers sounds fun. Being home all time sounds nice till you actually have to do it.!!! Become isolated as you are aware. I Love a good Steak.

Better look back in on the pantry. have to run to store to buy baby food for an old cat of mine dying of kidney failure. He loves the baby food and seems to gain wieght onit.
take care

No matter what some good will come out of the C. I hope your wife will be agreement to stop D for a year. That would be big step.

M
micoms Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Sorry to hear it's nerve damage. Is it something that will get better with time? My best friends dad had a bruised spinal cord from the Korean war, he cold walk with crutches but chose being in a wheelchair because he never knew when his legs would go into spasms.

Yeah it's boring at home all day by your self, you can only watch so much of Jerry!! He was our Mayor and a news anchor in our town. My D24 gets a weekday off because she has to work on Sat, so we hang out at a mall or something together. Took GS to see Santa, they thought i was his dad. I'm 51 but have been told I look to be early 40's.

I'm a meat and potatoes guy, nothing better than a steak medium rare.

sorry to hear about your cat, it's always painful to loose a pet, how long have you had her?

Hope your sitch with H is improving. Anymore gifts?

Mike

M 51
W 49
S26 S25
D24 D19
Married 27 yrs
T over 30
S 7/12
D-bomb 9/26
C
C
Mike, thanks for checking in on me! I will post more later...been busy at work...and now i'm sick...yucky, just wanted you to know i'm still alive...later...and thanks again, for checkin in on me...hope all is well with you, christa

H-32
Me-29
T-10years
M-4yr (10/04)
Me- WAW 1/07
I filed for D 2/07
D put on hold 5/07
H re-files for D 9/08
WOW! trying MC 10/08

"Work like you don't need the money, dance like nobody is watching, love like you've never been hurt!"
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard