Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13
#115436 02/12/03 07:59 PM
WOW, LL!

Glad that your earrings were salvaged and for the displays of affection H showed to you - and you to him. Although my W has never lost earrings down the drain, she almost lost a couple of contact lenses that way! But after careful checking, they never made it to the drain - just bounced harmlessly away where I could find them.

Chuck is right on the money - your emotions do matter a lot to H. Maybe this little incident will be the key that opens the lock for you. Then you'll have to thank that S of yours for "carelessly" tossing the earrings down the drain!

Bob
#115437 02/12/03 08:37 PM
Quote:

Chuck is right on the money - your emotions do matter a lot to H. Maybe this little incident will be the key that opens the lock for you. Then you'll have to thank that S of yours for "carelessly" tossing the earrings down the drain!
Ahh...yes. The universe has strange ways of bringing all of us closer together, does it not?

jethro

#115438 02/12/03 11:23 PM
RJJ Offline
Quote:

Tell me again that your H does not love you...

Am I turning green over here?

#115439 02/12/03 11:51 PM
MAL Offline
Hi LL,
I haven't been around here much lately. Have done some more soul searching. I can see you seem to be doing better. Glad to see your H made some love deposits today!! Baby steps!

Me 47
Ex H 46
Bomb 9/02
D final 3/04
Ex H now married to OW

------------
This is surviving. There is no such thing as a normal life, there's just life. So get on with it and enjoy it!
#115440 02/13/03 01:09 AM
ll, yay! things happen for a reason. lisa

#115441 02/13/03 02:12 AM
Lost, I am with the guys, try the notes, I wish my WAW would have done that, we really are CLUELESS!!!!

Poe

Poe Has Got Off The Runaway Train
#115442 02/13/03 01:59 PM
yippy skippy, lostlove! that's t-riffic!

#115443 02/13/03 03:14 PM
OP Offline
I just don't think things will ever change with h...h is who he is and doesn't seem to want to put in that extra effort...LL would have to have a major crisis a day to have h show her his love...but then what is love anyway...while h was "in love" with someone else...last year the first night that I put dd to bed without nursing her which would be the last time I ever nursed a baby...h was comforting and supportive said the right things etc...but then the next day probably went to lunch with his pathetic needy ow or at least called her. ugh!!!!

so last night in a nutshell...LL was up feeling possitive about "us" and then crash!!!

after the emotional overload of the earing incident...decided maybe we should just go to friendly's for dinner...so we did...went to the pet store with the kiddos while we waited for the food to come...had a nice time...on the ride home h talked a bit about some business issues..then we got home..he had to plug his truck in (cold) so I gave both kids a bath and put dd to bed...sat and watched a sesame street counting video with son h sat on the phone with "buddie" just shooting the [censored]...I put son to bed while h was still on the phone...h got off phone...watched tv (cnn) then h layed on couch and fell asleep...I watched tv for a bit then at 11 decided I was going up...sat on couch next to h and asked him if he wanted to sleep on the couch...he said yes...I put a blanket on him and asked if he needed to wake up anytime, if he wanted an alarm....no he said...so of to bed I went with my "bender" why should I go without just because h is lame!! when I woke h was in bed...h stayed in bed till 9 when he smelled the sausages...ate...went and took his shower and off to work he goes.

empty....very very empty....this isn't going to work...something HAS to change..and the only thing I can change at this point is to just decide to not love him anymore!!!

LL

#115444 02/13/03 03:41 PM
OP Offline
I wish that I were the man...or that we didn't have kids...then I would simply go pack my things righ this minute and leave!!!! and never ever ever look back!!!

I am fed up...patience??? I'll be a friggen blue hair before h ever changes...I live in a rut with h and nothing will ever ever change...there is nothing I can do ....the only thing I can do is become complaicant and accept this m for what it is...I don't want that!!!

I don't want to play anymore!!! I want out!! I want to rip off my skin and run as fast as I can....I don't even care where too...I just want to run!!!!

I don't want to be a wife...
I don't want to be a mother...
I don't want to be anything to anybody anymore!!!

I hate my life!!!

LL

#115445 02/13/03 04:44 PM
KAW Offline
(((LL)))
I do feel for ya. It seems like each swing of the pendulum is traveling to greater ends. It looks to me you are longing to have your H string those positives into a continuous thread, but H hasn't bridge those gaps yet, but he is closing the gaps. He is IS trying and doing more. At first you recognized a good thing from your H about once a week, then twice a week, maybe three times. Then next is to put two of those days together in a week, then two days together twice in the same week. Its a process creating more better days than bad ones and you are somewhere in the middle of that right now, and unfortuantely it is an agonizingly slow process with no other way to hasten it. It has to be taken one day at a time.

Take a moment and just breath. Allow yourself to relax and empty the thoughts from your mind. Then take some time to read thru your last couple of threads. You will see you have had more positive posts in the last the one before. Slowlee the dynamics are changing. It won't alway be the way it is now.

'til later,
KAW

Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard