Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
If you really wonder about this, as I tell people many times, you can decide to test the waters by initiating some contact or an invitation and see how it's received. You need to keep your eyes open and retreat if your invitation is rejected. Try it to satisfy your curiousity and see what happens. As long as you don't persist, it probably won't destroy any progress.
You're the best judge of whether you should try this....you might be right!
Michele

The Divorce Buster
jwhetnc Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks Michele,
I had an appt with my C today. He has really been great so far, and appears to have a pretty good handle on the sitch. I showed him a simple Vday card that I bought a couple weeks ago, but was undecided on whether to give. It simply says that everyone deserves to feel special, and loved on Valentines day.... you are special.. you are loved.

My C said he thought the card was perfect for my sitch... he seemed to think I had been dark enough for a while to take a chance on the card... and also thought the card was very simple. My plan is to just put it in her truck at work and not say anything about it. C thought that was a good plan. He just further advised me not to add anything to the card. Just sign it and leave it at that.

So, I'm going to go with his advice. I've been playing pretty distant and dark for a while. Figure it won't hurt to do this little act of kindness. We'll see how it goes.

Thanks again Michele. Your input always means a lot.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard