Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
T2 - I like the sound of this thread - your attitude and the responses are all great.

Keep it up

ODGA
T2......you are awesome..I love your new thread...I can atest to the feelings you feel.....I am thankful this all happened in my life..a wake up..call to reclaim my own self...with or without my h, I knew I was going to survive..just so happens that we get a second chance at our m.

Anyone who is in the early stages...don't give up hope..

Sue

T2...

Again...you are an inspriation to me too. I am beginning to love myself again....something that had eroded over the past few years (and I was in denial about it!!)

I am beginning to believe I will make with or without H....and do just fine!

Quote:

Anyone who is in the early stages...don't give up hope

Sue said it so well, here....tho I would say I'm in the "middle" stages. Hanging tough because of people like you and sue.

Thanks again!!

Mooka

Quote:

Even "running in place" is BETTER than going backwards!

or being back "there"

Relax. Appreciate. Be calm. Laugh. Enjoy. Be secure. Be loving. Be loved. Don't personalize. Don't ASSume. Accept. Be grateful.
K
kda Offline
K
I have been livng all of these things as well, it is so empowering to read that someone else was feeling and living in a destructive manner like mine and has turned it around for themselves and strengthened their M in the process. We have only been S for a few weeks and let me tell you, it's hell but I am keeping my distance and working on myself and those are the only things I can control, as frustrating as that is. Please keep posting your progress, it brings me so much hope to read success stories in the making!!

Keep doing what you are doing!!
kda

L
L
Hi T2

I have seen you posting a lot on other threads and you even visited me once some months ago!

I could really do with some advice on boundaries right now. Since late November H and I have become friendly - after seven months of me being basically dark and unfriendly. We have a separation agreement, signed in Feb. When I started DBing things turned much better for a while, now that OW no.2 is on the scene things have turned tricky again.

I have got to the point where I want to move forward with my life, establish some boundaries (push the boundaries out a little as I feel H is too comfortable with me to the point of stepping all over me...) but at the same time I don't want to go back to animosity and bad feeling.

I am hoping for a high level of co-operation, friendliness (the bottom line is I don't want D caught in the middle of a war) but with BOUNDARIES.

Could you possibly scan my thread and give me some of your practical advice?

Thanks!

Livnlearn

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Socrates
Hey T2 -

Thanks for pulling Deb out of her funk yesterday. She really had me worried.

Loved your post on here. I agree so much. I too am finding myself and my life again. It is so easy to be sucked in to the roles of wife, mother, daughter, employee, etc. that you forget about the individual that drives all of those roles.

Thanks for the reminder and encouragement!

totite "Accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative..."
Just stopping by to say hi!

T
T
Hey T2;

At one point you told me you posted on my thread because you felt my sitch showed promise. Do you still feel the same? It just seems to get harder. I still haven't really given it much time, but looking for some hope.

You sure do have a lot of really great friends on this board. You have been an inspiration to a lot of people in a lot of different ways.

Thanks for being you!
Totally

M
M
Just want to say hi and I hope everything is OK with you. I will second Totally's comment "You have been an inspiration to a lot of people in a lot of different ways" ... and you continue to be an inspiration to many us. Thank you!

Mak

MakDaddy's (Charles Bronson) New Thread - Still Focusing on positives
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard