Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15
#229928 01/18/04 04:12 PM
Dry? It's been a damn drought for a year and a half!

I'm finding it hard to keep swimming during the water shortage and the desert like conditions here.

Someone HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know I love you, Kitti. You've got a wonderful head on your shoulders... so just keep swimming.

"There are only 2 ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Albert Einstein
#229929 01/19/04 04:33 PM
I agree with OGDA.
You need to think positively.
I especially agree with his thoughts on "what others think". If you cheat or divorce him without cause they have a right to "think". If you make what turns out as a bad decision a bad decision have them watch the Brett Farve commercial (Green Bay Quarterback) who goes around in the commercial "Monday morning quarterbacking" a bunch of bad results. And they are WRONG to do that to you.

Blair
#229930 01/20/04 07:13 PM
Hey KK. Kind of quiet around here. Wanted to make sure everything is okay.

Was gone for weekend and trying to catch up on so many threads - some lurking - some posting. My eyes are getting blury...

Hope all is well.

totite "Accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative..."
#229931 01/20/04 08:05 PM
RMC Offline
Hi Kitti!
Just checking in to make sure your OK!
How's it going? Your doing great, keep it up! Rachael

Rachael
#229932 01/21/04 01:36 AM
MAL Offline
Hi kitti.
Thanks for stopping by my thread today.

Me 47
Ex H 46
Bomb 9/02
D final 3/04
Ex H now married to OW

------------
This is surviving. There is no such thing as a normal life, there's just life. So get on with it and enjoy it!
#229933 01/21/04 11:28 AM
Good morning KK - haven't posted to you in awhile and just wanted to say Hi and hope you have a great day

ODGA
#229934 01/21/04 01:13 PM
OP Offline
odga - thanks so much for dropping by and adding that little bit of encouragement - i need a great day lemmie tell you! LOL

mal - always a pleasure

rachel - thanks for checking in, having a bit of a rough time right now, but i will make it! sounds like you are doing great despite your sitch, keep swimming!!!

totite - always a pleasure to have you visit. been feeling a bit low the last few days, and just wanted to take a break - but i think i am back...think! LOL

{{{blair}}} - gosh - i sure hope i have a chance to meet you in person one day!!! thanks for stopping by, and thanks for the velvety 2x4!! i got the point!!!

betsey - {{{{ud}}}} - girlfriend, we are in the how much sex can we not have the longest club, glad to share that honor with you...i have read your latest developements, please please please, do NOT give up swimming - i will be stopping by your place in a bit...

pattie - thanks for the visit!!!

POSITIVES - behind on my positives, i have missed posting since saturday, so i am behind 12 positives. i will try to post 6 a day for the next 4 days to catch up. i don't want to lose my momentum. and maybe this will teach me NOT to fall behind! LOL

1) hubby came home late from work yesterday, went straight to the bedroom, where we usually watch tv and turned on the tv and plopped himself on the bed...i really wasn't in the mood to watch judge judy, and it was cold in the house, so i went into my daughters room and got under the covers and watched a little tv there. about 10 minutes later he came looking for me - he said "did i run you off" - i told him no, i was just cold and i knew you had a rough day and just wanted to give you your space - he said, i don't need any space...well, i got up and went back in there with him...this poor guy doesn't know what he wants!

2) we got a new vehicle!!!! monday hubby went out, he had had enough of his truck being in the shop too much so he went back to the dealer we bought it from last year and said, this car is a lemon!

3) after we had watched judge judy i was doing dinner, and he came into the kitchen wanting to know if i was alright, cause i looked a little down...i told him i was just cold, and had been cold all day - really, nothing was wrong - and it really wasn't

4) had a great religious convention this past weekend - focused on HOPE and ENDURANCE

5) did i mention that my daughter is about the best thing there is???

6) back to the car - i hate car shopping - so hubby usually handles that all on his own. the times we have purchased vehicles he just usually shows up with one...then i do all the paperwork - well, i got all the paperwork done in remarkable time on monday, and hubby really appreicated it cause he could drive off the lot with his car that day and go to work, he thanked me...i think he realizes he needs me for some things

i had every intention of journaling some negative feelings here today, but i have since lost that feeling

so - chalk it up to bad DMS (during!) and let this pass

have a blessed day

#229935 01/21/04 01:21 PM
Hey KK,

You are one awesome DB'er. You go girl.

Cathy

#229936 01/21/04 01:26 PM
K
kml Offline
K
KK -
Quote:

he said, i don't need any space

Here's a clue, my dear Watson! Perhaps you've been giving him a little too much space lately?

Ellie

#229937 01/21/04 02:52 PM
OP Offline
cathy - he he - and i was just at your thread telling you what an awesome db'r you are! LOL

ellie - how in the world did i know in my heart that you would be here with a comment??? hehe - your right, i have really really really been working so much on me lately, that maybe it's ME that needs the space ya know?

will think about it more! thanks for stopping by

Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard