Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
JJAC2005 #2438493 03/15/14 06:57 PM
Y
Y
Well your reactions are the normal ones, you havent fully accepted what happened and thats why the questions arise...
In a healing proccess the pain will still there...and its necessary, but look at something... Do you feel the exact same way every minute that you felt 1.5 years ago? I am sure you dont....
Its hard to accept things without balancing from guilty to anger, but the most important thing is that you still have yourself and you had improve things, if another person doesnt accept that and doesnt want to live with you its their choice and you have to fully respect that...unfortunatelly there is nothing you can do about it....
When we say go out, meet people and do things for yourself, we are telling you what worked for us... I can tell you that in my situation, what its helping me at this moment its to respond to posts in this forum and spend time by myself, is it going to be like that always? I dont know but I go with the flow and thats whats helping me at this particular moment.
You have choices, choose the one that suits you better...for some people its exercise for others its fishing, we are not all the same but all of us we arrive at the same conclussion at the end: ACCEPTANCE, until you dont love with that word fully you are not going to be able to move on....
I know you can do it, nobody wants you to be perfect, you are absolutelly perfect the way you are in each time of your life..

When the student its ready, the teacher will appear...
Even after all this time the sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me."
Look what happens with a love like that,It lights the whole sky.
ye21 #2438496 03/15/14 07:11 PM
J
OP Offline
J
I accept it all....its done....that marriage is dead!

but I was doing it the wrong way...I was still hanging on to the "hope" that she would eventually change her mind.
I had all this stuff wrapped up into that single word "hope"

Now I can honestly say...I dont have that "hope" feeling anymore....only the pain and loss that circle in my head as I make my way thru another day

M 52
W 40
D 15 (step)
S 12 (step)
Married 7, together almost 8
Separated 1 year before bomb from her "I love you, I'm just..."
BD final 8/22/12

ye21 #2438497 03/15/14 07:20 PM
J
OP Offline
J
I know I wasn’t as cautious as I needed to be....way to "hope-filled"
I did my work...I even did hers...LOL

Thank you for chiming in on the side of normalcy!

M 52
W 40
D 15 (step)
S 12 (step)
Married 7, together almost 8
Separated 1 year before bomb from her "I love you, I'm just..."
BD final 8/22/12

JJAC2005 #2438532 03/15/14 11:07 PM
Y
Y
You are doing great, keep moving on, let go let God he knows what he is doing wink

When the student its ready, the teacher will appear...
Even after all this time the sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me."
Look what happens with a love like that,It lights the whole sky.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard