Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
L
LSG Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Went to court today, and the hearing is now set for Trial on February 9, 2011. Will this ever end? I just don't know. I will be glad when it over. There is not much new right now. I have to get the job soon. I really need it so bad. I will see what happens. I have to go to a hearing on 12/2 too.

I need money so bad to fight this mess I am in. I pray for the job.

I think things will be okay someday, but it seems like forever.

Just an update for everyone.

Have a great day!!!

ME-41 W-33 M-8 D-8 S-4 D 5/17/2010
www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1961097#Post1961097
D
D
Good to hear from you LSG. Wish things were beter for you. Will pray for you to get the job.

Your court date was just a scheduling conference to schedule the final date? Nothing else happened there?

I have court on Thursday and it serves 2 purposes. First, there is a mediation hearing where we will formalize our agreement in terms of sharing placement of the kids. I am hoping that the support payments get recalculated since I will have the kids more often now. That would help me and also cause W to have to face reality sooner.

Second is what they call a scheduling conference. It is used to schedule the final court date if we can't agree on a settlement. Since W and her atty have not proposed any settlement yet, we will schedule a court date like you did.

Hang in there LSG and let us know when you land that job!! Best of luck to you.

L
LSG Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Thanks Dan for the support.

Good news, I have a job offer, and I will accept it.

This will help alot. I just hope it does not turn out like the last job I had. I need my confidence to know I will do great.

Everything else is about the same, but I am concerned about child care, transportation, and everything else that I have deal with. I need to worry about the care too.

I am happy, but I am a little stressed about everything else. It will be okay I am sure.

Thanks for everyone here to keep me focused on the important aspects of my life.

I will keep moving forward.

www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1961097#Post1961097
C
C
Quote:

That is great news. I was up running very early this morning and said a prayer you would find what you need. So glad God knows who LSG is!

Cheers

M22,H45,W45 S21/18D12
Retain faith that you will prevail in the end, regardless of the difficulties and at the same time confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.
I
I
Quote:

Good news, indeed! Congrats, LSG!

Quote:
I just hope it does This will not turn out like the last job I had. I need my have confidence to and know I will do great.

You WILL do great. I know you're still worried about child care, etc. I think that is normal. Tackle them one at a time and you can find a solution. A little bit of stress keeps you on your toes. wink

Really, I am happy for you. Good luck and keep us posted!!

Me-43
W-36
TS-10
D-7
S-4
M-11
Rings off-8/16/2010

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1933641#Post1933641
P
P
Fantastic news! Hearing good stuff like this always brings a smile to my face. Stay in touch, and remember, one day at a time.

L
LSG Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Hi guys,

Yesterday was the best day I have had since all the trouble with my STBXW happened. Namely the affair and finding out about it.

I have felt that I have been surving since that day. Yesterday, I felt I was living for the first time in a long time, and it was great. I am happier since then. I still have a lot to work on. There is a lot of self doubt, and I still have concerns that things can't be this good. Money is tough too. I still have court hearings and money problems, but I will do my best to take care of them.

I am fostering a cat for the kids, and they are very happy. I do not have to pay anything for it. We just give it our love. It is nice to take care of it when the kids are not around. I am less lonely.

My boss told me that failure is not an option, and he is a good person. I am so happy to be there. I just focus on my job duties, and I try to learn as much as possible. I ride a bike to work. It is about 10 miles round trip. I feel good when I get there.

Not much else to say. I still wonder why it had to come to this for my marriage. I guess even with all that happens that I still have some feelings for my STBXW. I wish I did not. I do find that I do not like her or want to talk to her at all.

Everyone, my thoughts are with you. I am going to try to respond to as many people here as possible this weekend if I get a chance.

I
I
Hi, LSG -

Just checking in for an update. Please let me know how things are going for you.

You are in my prayers as always.

IDU

Me-43
W-36
TS-10
D-7
S-4
M-11
Rings off-8/16/2010

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1933641#Post1933641
I
I
LSG -

Hope things are going well. How's the job? The kids? You?

Please post when you have time and let me know how you are doing.

Always thinking and praying for you and your family.

IDU

Me-43
W-36
TS-10
D-7
S-4
M-11
Rings off-8/16/2010

L
LSG Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Hi IDU,

The job is going well. I have been there for over a month, and I am learning more everyday. I still need to gain more confidence and become more sure of myself, and I am sure that will come with time. I am happy to be working.

The kids are doing well, and the STBXW wife have 50/50 custody. I am glad to have them the time I do.

The court hearing are not going the greatest, but I will survive. My debt load is high, but I will try to get it down as much as I can. It will take time.

I am doing better, but I do not eat as well as I should, but I am eating more than I was. I need to improve what I eat next. It is a process, but life is slowly becoming better. I do not like being single, but I do not want to be in a relationship for a long time. I will just work on my life and the kids

I you are doing well. Please take care of yourself, and I will check up on everyone this weekend.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard