Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
D
D
Originally Posted By: markhaving probs
Thank you Puppy and Robx,

I will do this and I will do it immediately.

I have also informed my lawyer who is going to write a letter to her. I was advised to do this so that the courts are made aware of her behaviour.

Our situation does seem so surreal though. How can things get so bad after being so good. I have read the same thing on other posters, it is as if something evil spirit has taken control of her and is trying to do/say the worst things possible without any reason.

She is the WAW and yet I am being the one being persecuted by her and what was our friends. I do not know what she must have told them, but if I see any of them particularly in the school playground, I get the cold shoulder treatment.

I can only wonder what she must have tolde them about me.

Some of them could have egged her on to cheat on you. They got her now, and that could be the cold shoulder in itself. It could also be that some fabricated stories were told to allow the friends to accept the cheating.

It depends on what type of friends they where. Where some of these friends cheating, or where they against it?

M
OP Offline
M
Hi Daddy,

These 'friends' are other mothers at the school our children attend.

Whether it has a bearing or not I don't know, but some of the other mothers work on the airlines as hostesses as we live in the Gatwick airport area. Promiscuity is rife amongst flight crew and air stewardesses, one of my wife's close friends in particular is living with a pilot - they have an eleven year old child.

She is a 'party' girl and is quite flirtatious. My wife also has a friend who is divorced with two young sons who has a very nice cottage in the country, paid for with child and single parent benefits from the government. She also has a job therefore, she has decided she does not need a 'regular' man in her life.

When she was single she was in different relationships all the time, and when they went wrong, she always came to us as shoulders to cry on.

I believe this girl and at least her air hostess 'friends' have contributed to her divorcing me. I have always felt somebody was pulling the strings for her.

I don't know what my wife has told them, but to justify her actions she wold have told them just about anything to make me look bad, which is incredibly frustrating for me, as I have no right of reply.

Bomb dropped: 19/12/08
Me:48
WAW:41
D:10
S:6
Married: 15 years
D
D
markhaving probs,

Do you guys have any friends who are against divorce and cheating? Right now, it is highly likely your wife is emulating her environment and "she has finally had her affair". Tough road.

Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard