Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1787782 06/23/09 08:50 AM
G
OP Offline
G
Tonight in trying to distance myself from spouse wanting D talk and asking me for space to be done by the end of the year, I said well I guess if D is what you want then I can give you that. He aslo said he feels guilty by all the nice things I'm doing. Doesn't want to lead me on or give me hope. I said I made a committment to him to be nice to him when I married him.

But I did say I guess the dreams we had together to invest in our future and our kids futures will have to go too. But its okay I said "I'll just make new ones".

Very difficult to say but I got it out without crying. Now up at 1:40am bawling and reading. H is on couch sleeping.

Let the sideshow begin....

Me 44
H 46
S 13
D 11
Married: 17
Dated: 7

Bomb 7/1//08 ILUBINILWY
2nd Bomb 4/3/09 I'm Leaving You
3rd Bomb 11/2009 - The 3 YR Affair is discovered
I
I
Goingdownhill,

I haven't found posts on your sitch just yet, but I was struck by this post and also by your signature. I too dated my H for 7 years and we've been married for 14. We have S7 and S11, so I feel a connection to your sitch from those similarities. I'm sorry you're going through this and I can certainly sympathize with you. Detachment has been so hard for me. Very brave of you for getting what you said out without crying. I've not yet mastered that. Hang in there!

Take care,
IL

Me 39
H 38
T22/M15
S11
S7
EA Confirmed 3/11/09
Sep Weekdays Only 4/09

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard