Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
OP Offline
A
It's been awhile since I've been to these forums. I wanted to write a brief update for those of you who followed my story a few months back and to provide others some much needed hope and faith...

My H and I are now 'back together', living in the same home, once again... it feels so good. It wasn't easy, it wasn't fun, it wasn't with a simple snap of the fingers, or without lots of patients. It was far from 'easy'. But it was necessary for us to realize who we are, where we are, and what we, as a couple, want for our future. We both grew up, to be honest.

We both learned a lot in the last few months. There is a difference between being loved and being lovable, being supportive, and being supportable. Think about that. My H is much more relaxed, very much his good old self again, and so lovable. The tension has melted away, and we are in a good place right now.

The absolute best advice I can ever give someone is to simple have patients. Be true and honest to yourself, because if you can't love yourself, how on earth can anyone else love you? DO THE WORK! Your relationship is relying on it! ;\)

Jane

Me:35; H:38
S:5/08 Busted!:11/08
C
C
Great job!! CONGRATS AND KUDOS 2 you!!! Best wishes \:D Thanks for the update!!!

you've inspired me!!
christarn

H-32
Me-29
T-10years
M-4yr (10/04)
Me- WAW 1/07
I filed for D 2/07
D put on hold 5/07
H re-files for D 9/08
WOW! trying MC 10/08

"Work like you don't need the money, dance like nobody is watching, love like you've never been hurt!"
Congratulations!!!!

sg
Love is PATIENT, love is KIND, LOVE never fails / DB since 2001
B
B
holy crap someone actually did it !!

kudos, applause, congrats, some other words too !

I hope I can come on here and do the same Jane!

i hope lots of people read your sitch before leaving for good. it would benefit the majority.

thank you for fighting

M 31 W 26
M 6
S 6 S 3
Separated 6/2008
Back together 10/2008
All you need is love
H
H
CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS!

WAW now LBS part I & II
WAW now LBS part III(current)