Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
OP Offline
A
I'll make this quick and brief, since I'm on vacation...

H went out on a camping trip last week, but came home Friday. Saturday, bright and early, I was flying out of state for a much needed vacation to visit my family.

Before H left, we had been emailing back and forth, all good progress, some mixed messages, etc. It was all good progress as you all know.

However, on Friday early evening, H called me. He had just arrived back into town and wanted to see me before I left for my trip. It was a very pleasant conversation, and I didn't want to sound to eager, or expecting much. We decided to have dinner on my end of town, so he came to pick me up. It went very well.... VERY WELL. We didn't really have much conversation from either one of us about the R. He talked about his camping trip, and I talked about my plans, etc. It's apparent that he did a lot of thinking while he was away.

After dinner, I invited him back to my parents home, and we had a little conversation about R- all brought up by H light heartedly. Basically, we both agreed that we both acted stupid and immature, didn't handle things well, and so forth. We also decided to wipe the slate clean, call it even, and let's just say that we parted on very good terms.

For now, you may not hear from me for a while while I'm on vacation. I guess now I may have to move my thread? Take care. Have patients...

Jane

Me:35; H:38
S:5/08 Busted!:11/08
YEAH!!!

You are doing something...probably a LOT...right!!!

sg
Love is PATIENT, love is KIND, LOVE never fails / DB since 2001
C
C
awesome AJ73...awesome!!

H-32
Me-29
T-10years
M-4yr (10/04)
Me- WAW 1/07
I filed for D 2/07
D put on hold 5/07
H re-files for D 9/08
WOW! trying MC 10/08

"Work like you don't need the money, dance like nobody is watching, love like you've never been hurt!"
T
T
Jane,

I am so happy for you!!!! Have a great vacation...you earned it! Sounds like you handled the whoel situation very well...very even tempered!

TwinDad
Me 39, W 36, M 11
W - MLC, WAW????
2 Kids B/G 3 YRS Old
Start of the Long and Bumpy Road.....
On the verge of piecing.....a new beginning

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard