Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14
T
OP Offline
T
Hello, all.

Well, TD is back. Old thread locked up, but I have links.

Thread #1-Wife's Angry Outbursts
Thread #2-Wife's Angry Outbursts Take#2
Thread #3-Changing Twin, No Reacting to Wife's Anger
Thread #4-Changing for me, not WAS
Thread #5-Dragon is flexing wings
Thread #6-Dragon is going to fly, shedding shackles.
Thread #7-Dragon will fly free.
Thread #8-Dragon - flying - wing tips shining in the sun.
Thread #9-Dragon - flying - enjoying the view of a new world
Thread #10-Dragon - flying strong, with a girl dragon

Update:

Court: Well, EX wants to settle out of court. I had a meeting with lawyer to finalize offer today, then we have a Status Conference/Pre-trial tomorrow, and then we will meet on Thurs 23rd to give offer to EX at lawyer's office.

EX: Is still being extremely nice. Asked me over for a barbecue again. I will except after the D is final. I hope she will sign and get this over.

Girls: The girls are doing well. They like Mom and Dad being nice and friendly. They are enjoying the baby, which will probably wear off soon. They miss their dad when they are away, but do enjoy the time at their mother's. I hope we can keep this dynamic for the girl's sake.

Kempo: Training hard (14-18 hours per week) for next Test on Sept 15th and tournament at end of Oct.

Job: Same as always.

Dating: Well, Here's the story. CC and I spent some time together and found that we both weren't putting 100% into the relationship. So, we agreed to go our separate ways. Some thing is developing, will tell later.

Working on a new poem.

Well, that's it for now.

Good day all.

TD

TwinDragon
Thread #11-Dragon, flying - evaluating his world.
T
OP Offline
T
WOW. Hot news! Status Conference today, Judge denies continuance, and sets trial for Sept 12th. Lawyer talks to EX. EX will sit down tomorrow with me and my lawyer. I've talked to 'her man', let's call him G. She is ready to sign, we just have one or two issues to hammer out. Then, we can sign judgement. Friday, my lawyer can get judgement signed and IT'S OVER. I WILL BE DIVORCED. Basically, I have full custody with her having standard visitation, she pays $186 a month in child support. I take all marriage debt, forgive past child support, pay my own legal expenses. She leaves me everything that is left in house, and I get to keep my retirement.

WOW, what I originally offered her, except the child support was $240 a month. Now, $8000 later, I finally got it. I hope.

We'll see tomorrow. I could have a very good reason to party this weekend.

TD

TwinDragon
Congrats, TD!!!! I'm very happy that you got what you wanted and that you have custody. YAY you!!!!

On to bigger and better things for you!!!

M
M
Sounds good! I know you will be glad when it is settled. You have gone through so much, TD!!!!

Sometime I'd like to hear your point of view about the settlement in regards to you keeping your retirement. I understand from your point of view that is good. However, I feel I am entitled to part of H's and that is what we are still "discussing". He thinks I'm punishing him for asking for the D. Maybe I am!

Matilda

B
B
Originally Posted By: TwinDragon
Hello, all.

Well, TD is back. Old thread locked up, but I have links.

Thread #1-Wife's Angry Outbursts
Thread #2-Wife's Angry Outbursts Take#2
Thread #3-Changing Twin, No Reacting to Wife's Anger
Thread #4-Changing for me, not WAS
Thread #5-Dragon is flexing wings
Thread #6-Dragon is going to fly, shedding shackles.
Thread #7-Dragon will fly free.
Thread #8-Dragon - flying - wing tips shining in the sun.
Thread #9-Dragon - flying - enjoying the view of a new world
Thread #10-Dragon - flying strong, with a girl dragon

Update:

Court: Well, EX wants to settle out of court. I had a meeting with lawyer to finalize offer today, then we have a Status Conference/Pre-trial tomorrow, and then we will meet on Thurs 23rd to give offer to EX at lawyer's office.

EX: Is still being extremely nice. Asked me over for a barbecue again. I will except after the D is final. I hope she will sign and get this over.

Girls: The girls are doing well. They like Mom and Dad being nice and friendly. They are enjoying the baby, which will probably wear off soon. They miss their dad when they are away, but do enjoy the time at their mother's. I hope we can keep this dynamic for the girl's sake.

Kempo: Training hard (14-18 hours per week) for next Test on Sept 15th and tournament at end of Oct.

Job: Same as always.

Dating: Well, Here's the story. CC and I spent some time together and found that we both weren't putting 100% into the relationship. So, we agreed to go our separate ways. Some thing is developing, will tell later.

Working on a new poem.

Well, that's it for now.

Good day all.

TD

Twin, I noticed in your post that you do Kenpo! How long and what belt are you? I do Kenpo too and love it!

T
OP Offline
T
Hey, BH. I actually take Kempo, but I'm sure they are similar. I have been taking it for 3 1/2 years and am getting ready for my 2nd Degree Brown Belt Test on Sept 15th.

Court: NEWS !!!!! SHE SIGNED !!!!! NEWS !!!!!!!
It's over. I'm divorced. Actually official as soon as Judge signs tomorrow or Mon. It's over. Man, am I happy. Relieved.

We were very nice to each other. She wants me to come over for a late lunch on Sun and see the girls. This is the middle of her parenting time. I think she is happy that it is over. We have a few side negotiations going on, but they are sort of petty.

My girls will be happy it is over, too.

So, today was a great day.
Thanks, all.
TD

TwinDragon
CONGRATULATIONS TD!!!!!!

The hard part is behind you. Now life will get easier. Isn't it weird how the negotiations seems to drag on and on? Then it's suddenly over just like that! Nothing left to fight about and that's such a good feeling!

Now you can concentrate on getting your brown belt. I'm looking for one myself to go with this cute little tunic that I just bought!

M
M
So happy for you, TD!!! \:\)

T
OP Offline
T
Thanks, Jill, Beth, and Matilda.

Well. a day later and I'm still on a high. I'm free and SINGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But I did feel a small let down. What no fanfare, fireworks? It's over, where's the party? Oh, Yeah. I'm planning it. A big one. Everyone's invited. But for tonight, I think I'll go enjoy the HEART concert with a nice lady dragon. Going out with some friends tomorrow for a birthday. So I am enjoying myself.

Some strange events this week and am writing them out so I can understand, then I will post. I got to figure it all out first. LOL.

Have a good night all, TD

TwinDragon
I'd love to see HEART!!!!

Have a great time tonight, TD.

We'll have a parade for you tomorrow, OK?

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard