Print Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17
#1116779 06/30/07 08:13 PM
S
OP Offline
S
COOL! I got another thread locked! \:\)

Here are my old threads...If I can figure out how to do it.
My first thread I posted

2nd thread

thread to add your own positives from S

3rd thread

Me 33 H 34 S9 S3
M 6 yrs (2gether 11 yrs)
EA/PA 1/2006
DB 5/2006
H wants D 6/2006
H wants ME 8/2006
H "said" PA/EA over 8/2006
H erased OW off phone! 2/2007

"It is far better 2 choose humility & change oneself, than 2 wait in vain trying 2 chang someone else."
S
OP Offline
S
Thank you JDK!

yes, I'm gonna have to bring lots of sunscreen! I remember being in Vegas at 17 and laying out with my 4spf and never getting a thing, so the last day I use nothing and got fried! We had to drive home the next day all the way to KS. It was rough! Definitely not plannin on doing that again.

I wish I knew how to say things. I've already said several times, in very constructive and nicely asked ways if he could compliment me. It's happened once in the last 6 months. Nikki,, remember the day he said I was pretty twice? ya, haven't gotten another since. \:\( I almost knew that was too good to be true kinda thing.

Although last night he was playing video games while I fell asleep on the couch. I had looked pretty good that day, dressed up in a skirt and stuff, no comments. However afterwards he jumped all over me. \:\) so I told him later that whenever he does that I'm going to pretend that is a code word for "I look hot". ;\) haha

Me 33 H 34 S9 S3
M 6 yrs (2gether 11 yrs)
EA/PA 1/2006
DB 5/2006
H wants D 6/2006
H wants ME 8/2006

"It is far better 2 choose humility & change oneself, than 2 wait in vain trying 2 chang someone else."
S
OP Offline
S
oh, about the code word. He just laughed. Wished he would have said, something, like yes you do. I did say, wow, where did that come from?! and he said, well you had a skirt on. I guess that meant easy access. ????

I really wish I could remember what I did the day he said I was pretty two times. but even then, I remember thinking, hmmmmm I wonder what I did to make him say that. ugh. it'll probably take me 5 years to figure it out.

I feel bad for him now because he is sick. His stomach has been acting up. I really wish he would try the monavie. he has so many gestational problems, but he just goes to gas-x and heartburn meds. but they seem to be working less and less, and he's even got symptoms of esophagal cancer. I really don't think he has that, but still, that's scary. He was freaked out about it when he was lookin up his symptoms online, but he's yet to make a doc visit about it.

Me 33 H 34 S9 S3
M 6 yrs (2gether 11 yrs)
EA/PA 1/2006
DB 5/2006
H wants D 6/2006
H wants ME 8/2006

S
OP Offline
S
oh, and I would love anyone to post comments on myspace!

myspace link

Me 33 H 34 S9 S3
M 6 yrs (2gether 11 yrs)
EA/PA 1/2006
DB 5/2006
H wants D 6/2006
H wants ME 8/2006

S
OP Offline
S
just want to say that I'm mad at myself because I went overdrawn on TWO accounts. OOOPS. still out of town, and I should have known better to check my accounts, but I've been soooo busy.

We've had a good time, and H has even been more involved with my side of the family too so that is good.

I'll type more this week.

hope everyone is well

Me 33 H 34 S9 S3
M 6 yrs (2gether 11 yrs)
EA/PA 1/2006
DB 5/2006
H wants D 6/2006
H wants ME 8/2006

Hi ST, I just wanted to add my humble voice to your thread \:\) You seem to be doing well & that's really although I do understand this "piecing" can be a loong road, but I'm confident you're on the right path & hey with the Saviour on your side, how can you not be victorious \:\)

I don't know if you're on Judy's mailing list at all, but you might find their support a true blessing to your marriage -let me know & I'll email you their details

Anyway, bless you for all the support & GODLY prayers you've offered to my wife & I, thank you! \:\)

In closing, here's one of Judy's group emails:
Quote:
Hi everyone,
Well, somehow Judy's message this morning to y'all got eaten by some computer somewhere, so here it is...

July 5, 2007
Hello Everyone,
Let's open with prayer - (The first paragraph (in blue) of the following prayer appeared at the end of a message from Juan in South Africa so I thought I'd use it to start off this morning's as our daily prayer.

Lord, thank you so so much for loving me enough to send your son to die for my sins. I have never ever done anything in my entire life to deserve what you've done for me and doing for me but I am grateful that you choose me to be your child cos without U I am nothing. Without U Lord I am nobody but with U I am the light of the world, I am the salt of the earth and with U I can do all things, especially standing in the gap for my marriage and husband in Jesus name. Thank You, Jesus for never giving up on me. I love you, always and forever!

Lord, we thank You that You are a God who hears and answers prayer. Right now we lift to you those who have expressed special needs in the last few days. Move mightily Lord to glorify Yourself and set your people free that they might be all You created them to be. All things are possible for You Lord. We praise Your name forever and ever. In the Name of Jesus we pray. Amen and Amen.

I just found out that I'm going to have to take my granddaughter Ella to an 8:00 a.m. dentist appointment so my comments must be brief if I'm to get this out before we have to leave.

And now, here's Juan's message. (Just so you aren't confused, in South Africa Juan is a feminine name and Vivian, masculine.)

I must say today that I am so overwhelmed with gratitude to my God. He has done such amazing things in my marriage, they will seem little to others but to me they mean the world....words can never express how much they mean to me and I told GOD last nite that I will wait for as long as it takes to bring my Husband back to Him and to me...

I bought a card for Vivian yesterday to say I LOVE YOU and I wrote whatever was on my heart...I left it for him to read and you know what He acknowledged the card and said THANK YOU. I can't remember when was the last time He acknowledged one of my smses, letters or cards...It's a little thing but to me it means soooooo much. Ladies, I know I said something to this effect yesterday but I have to say it again, This means that my GOD loves me more than anything in this world and He's working overtime to restore my marriage. I am so overcome with gratitude now, I have tears in my eyes more so for the bond that MY GOD and I have and for the way he's using me and turning my situation around. I may sound arrogant or "full of myself" but really I am just a proud and confident woman who trusts her God inexplicibly (is this spelled correctly?).

I just got off the phone with Vivian now and we spoke just like the old times and I can see through all the pain and hurt that my husband is still the same man that I fell in love with. Who he really is, is hidden under all the hurt and pain that has been caused over the years. Slowly but surely God is bringing MY VIVIAN out again.....I don't care about this d****** that he has requested for as I know that my God is working in me, through me and for me....I don't care abut anything else in this world other than giving Glory to My Father who has bought me with a price that I can never repay. I owe Him a debt that I cannot and will not every repay. Sometimes we forget exactly what was done so many thousand of years ago when The Precious Blood of Jesus Christ was shed FOR US. We forget what it must have cost GOD to give up His only Son so that we could be washed clean of all our sins and iniquities. Have you ever thought what life would be like without The Blood Of Jesus, have you wondered where you would be or who you would be if it weren't for the Powerful Blood Of Jesus???

Never ever give up on God, you can give up on your husband, on your children, you can even give up on your situation but NEVER EVER GIVE UP ON A LOVING, COMPASSIONATE AND EVER FAITHFUL GOD. God Bless - Juan

Thank you, sweet Juan. What an encourager you are. How grateful to the Lord we are for bringing you into our prayer family.

Here is a word sent to me by my friend Miki Earle. I just know that there is a specific word for someone here. Read and be blessed and encouraged.

The Lord is about to release on us a great wave of His love, overwhelming and purifying. He is making us ready for Him the Bridegroom. He has placed a staff in our hands. God is speaking again "Let my people go". We have been given the power and authority to part the waters, to remove all the barriers to our freedom and promise in Him.

Lift up your heads. Do not be downcast. Have faith without doubt. His word will accomplish what He as sent it to do. He will set the captives free and heal us. Salvation is in His hand. And we are His voice in this earth. Let the all consuming cares of your life fall away and see Him. He will not leave us wanting. He does not need our anxiety to fulfill His promise of provision. He needs us willing and emptied of self to be carriers of love and salvation for those who do not know His voice. Our very lives are intercession as we look into His face...as we draw close and listen...listen...listen. Then we are ready to pray. then and only then are we ready to speak what He speaks and do what He does, because we have been watching and listening.

Watch and Pray! What an unbelievable time to be alive in the kingdom of God!

And now let's close with another something sent in to us by Juan in South Africa. It is the Standers Affirmation that is posted on the Rejoice Ministries site. Most of you have probably read it but even if you have, it won't hurt to read it again.

A Standers Affirmation

I AM STANDING FOR THE HEALING OF MY MARRIAGE!... I will not give up, give in, give out or give over 'til that healing takes place. I made a vow, I said the words, I gave the pledge, I gave a ring, I took a ring, I gave myself, I trusted GOD, and said the words, and meant the words... in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in good times and in bad...so I am standing NOW, and will not sit down, let down, slow down, calm down, fall down, look down or be down 'til the breakdown is torn down!

I refuse to put my eyes on outward circumstances, or listen to prophets of doom, or buy into what is trendy, worldly, popular, convenient, easy, quick, thrifty, or advantageous... nor will I settle for a cheap imitation of God's real thing, nor will I seek to lower God's standard, twist God's will, rewrite God's word, violate God's covenant, or accept what God hates, namely divorce!

In a world of filth, I will stay pure; surrounded by lies I will speak the truth; where hopelessness abounds, I will hope in God: where revenge is easier, I will bless instead of curse; and where the odds are stacked against me, I will trust in God's faithfulness. I am a STANDER, and I will not acquiesce, compromise, quarrel or quit.. I have made the choice, set my face, entered the race, believed the Word, and trusted God for all the outcome.

I will allow neither the reaction of my spouse, nor the urging of my friends, nor the advice of my loved ones, nor economic hardship, nor the prompting of the devil to make me let up, slow up, blow up, or give up 'til my marriage is healed. (Author Unknown)

Well dear friends, if you were feeling a bit iffy about standing in intercession for the healing of your marriage, I'm sure the Stander's Affirmation has given you the boost to press on in what you know you have been called to do.

That's it for today.
Lots of love,
Judy

Bomb dropped - (09-11-2006) my 9-11

My CURRENT Thread
S
OP Offline
S
Thanks C_M I printed that standers Affirmation. That was nice.

Me 33 H 34 S9 S3
M 6 yrs (2gether 11 yrs)
EA/PA 1/2006
DB 5/2006
H wants D 6/2006
H wants ME 8/2006

S
OP Offline
S
well, I got to go back to OK without the little ones. YEA! okay, that sounds bad, but I need a break. Plus, it's my b-day and my H and me can spend some time alone.

I let him get my nerves again because when I asked my mom the last day if she would watch em for us and we'd come back the next weekend she said yes, so then I had to make a decision. Stay in Wichita with the kids or go back with my H. I had a lot to do both places, and my H kept saying I should stay because I could do a lot that I wouldn't normally be able to do. So with him keep trying to persuade me (which is more like him getting irritated and raising his voice a little) I felt like he didn't want me to go back with him. I had to just leave from talking to him cause I was upset.

So, I let that get to me, and thankfully his mom talked me into coming back so we could have time alone. I almost didn't want to, but I told H how he made me feel and he said that wasn't the reason. I still kinda wonder, but oh well. I told him I would drive home so he would like me. he thought that was funny.

plus, it's my b-day and the last b-day or two we weren't together then, so I wanna good b=day with my H!

My meeting went well last thursday. 3 people out of 5 started the MonaVie. one has diabetes and is only 59 but can hardly walk and uses a cane. another has such bad pain (only 40) that she has patches of narcotics that she uses. So I'm so excited for them and pray that it helps them and they don't have to take their medication anymore.

OH Nikki! I just found out that Jeff Bodine drinks Mona Vie. Does your H know him? I never heard of him, but my H recognized the name. Won some kind of race or something, then had a really bad crash. Or maybe you know who he is? You probably know alot more about racing than I do.

Me 33 H 34 S9 S3
M 6 yrs (2gether 11 yrs)
EA/PA 1/2006
DB 5/2006
H wants D 6/2006
H wants ME 8/2006

J
J
Most wonderful and happiest birthday to you ST!!!

Good to hear that you have sometime alone with H and with less daily drain from the kids. Hope your week goes great and that you continue to sell your socks off with MonaVie! \:\)

-JDK

My story | My story - part 6 <- last thread
J
J
Originally Posted By: Confident_Me
I don't know if you're on Judy's mailing list at all, but you might find their support a true blessing to your marriage -let me know & I'll email you their details

Thanks for posting the message from Judy, can you email me the details about joining the list. jdknow@gmail.com

Thanks,
-JDK

My story | My story - part 6 <- last thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard