Print Thread
#1580772 09/04/08 07:45 PM
L
OP Offline
L
Yeah, that fig went away... That's exactly what I want to hear.
Admit you wrong....teacher of Catholic doctrine. Then you better teach it properly.

What does this say...
Quote:
"Therefore a man leaves his father and his mother and cleaves to his wife, and they become one flesh."

Case closed! Now admit your wrong. If you are to teach Catholic doctrine, then teach it properly.

Now the thread got locked, and I wasn't done. I tried to post and some information was lost.

Frank, the flesh of children is not a valid arguement for marriage. However you did state the obvious that you can not argue back someone to the marriage.

Of course you can't. But that will be on them, and they will have to answer to Him. For God hates divorce.

It is up to the other party to make the first leap of faith. We are here trying to wait patiently for them.

Hoosier, I told you not to post to me. A simile is a metaphor.

metaphor-a figure of speech in which a word or phrase literally denoting one kind of object or idea is used in place of another to suggest a likeness or analogy between them. compare simile

simile-a figure of speech comparing two unlike things that is often introduced by like or as (as in cheeks like roses) — compare metaphor

But who cares.. Yes in the literal sense I used the word like to compare them. By definition they are the same. But who cares, all you care about is trying to prove someone wrong about something that isn't even relevant. And since all I read was the simile comment. Your entire message was lost.

Everyone of these messages are lost, because Phil doesn't hear the good parts. He only hears the bad parts, and the bad parts are written first because you all like to use zingers.

There isn't any advice her. Only lets see if we can trip up and pi$$ LostPhil off.

L
OP Offline
L
Karlah,

You need serious help for even suggesting that I do. Can't you see how strong I am of charector. All unwaivering I am to BS. Even in my darkest times these people couldn't beat me down with their nonsense and rhetoric.

Why did you even bother to post to me? You that brave?

try again.

sg
Love is PATIENT, love is KIND, LOVE never fails / DB since 2001

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard