Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
N
OP Offline
N
When analyzing my sitch with my good body, if I start to dissect what stbxw means, my buddy asked.

Is she having am affair Yes

Will she admit it. No

Then everything she says is a lie.

Me 57/W 53, M 23, T 27

D21/D17

BDay 6/29/20, ILYBINILWY

IHS 10/5/2020
T
T
Hi Nick,

It sounds terrible to hear your STBXW talking about you like this.

Originally Posted by NickWing
I am going to go in and out of the garage all the time now because I know it makes them paranoid. I'll check the oil everday so they can look in the engine compartment for phantom trackers.

At the same time, continuing to snoop doesn't serve you. You already know she's in an affair. If you want to reconcile someday, continuing to snoop is going to give you more icky memories to get over. If you want to move on, continuing to snoop and take actions to make them paranoid doesn't help your detachment. I would take a few deep breaths and consider what's best for your mental health. Your husband-wife relationship is over, at least for now. STBXW and OM#1 will probably fizzle. You say they've fizzled before. They certainly have reason to distrust each other as well given where their relationship began. Where do you want to be when that happens? Maybe a strong NickWing who can take or leave her as he chooses?

O
O
NW, I’ll be blunt, all the things you are doing make you sound petty, immature and a little bit crazy. So focussed on STBXW and OM. Take the high road my man and start focussing on NW and moving forward. I got stuck in the place you’re at right now for a little bit and it ain’t healthy. It also doesn’t help if other people hear about you doing these things, they will think you are as bad as her.

Me: 41 W:42
T: 14 M: 11
S: 6

"What happened happened, and couldn't have happened any other way...because it didn't"
L
L
I agree with Bent you are starting to become a little unhinged. A tracer on her car seems a little over the top. You knew she was having an A. Why pursue it more and bring them closer together?

N
OP Offline
N
Okay, all of you who disagree quit posting on my thread.

JUST KIDDING!!

Any and all feedback is appreciated.

I had the tracker since October and never put it on. I find it really telling that stbxw already had an rf detector to find it. Proves their mindset. I’ll admit that hearing stbxw say she was frazzled and paranoid made me happy because I wasn’t actually doing anything, their guilty consciences were punishing them.

I only went down this path after stbxw left our daughter at home alone and used hotel points we had been saving for a family trip to go to South Beach with OM. After that I said this is hopeless, filed, and put on the tracker.

I’m just getting my ducks in a row. After D I’m reporting her to the state licensing board because adultery is a misdemeanor. So at least she’ll get some nasty official letters. Preparing a file for Om wife, I think she is standing, but does not know all the facts. Om lives in an at fault state and is president of a 20 million plus company so he stands to lose a lot. Om is a huge manipulator, so he may be lying about leaving his wife.

But I’m committed to telling my Ds the truth after this divorce. I believe it will clarify a lot of things. Stbxw is lying to them, much like JosephS wife, and I need to able to clear the air.

The ultimate cake eat would be have affair, destroy family, and say it was mutual. No, the facts are what they are.

I can’t in a million years think that reconciliation is in any way possible, but I did not think I would be where I am either. Last year at this time I thought stbxw and I would strolling South Beach.

Me 57/W 53, M 23, T 27

D21/D17

BDay 6/29/20, ILYBINILWY

IHS 10/5/2020
L
L
Nick,

Why are you being so vindictive? It’s ok to tell your kids the truth but the rest is over the top. The best revenge is indifference and living a great life. Also, I hope your side of the street is squeaky clean.

N
OP Offline
N
What part do you disagree with

Me 57/W 53, M 23, T 27

D21/D17

BDay 6/29/20, ILYBINILWY

IHS 10/5/2020
N
OP Offline
N

Me 57/W 53, M 23, T 27