Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
D
D
EVERYTHING G SAID!!!!!!! Listen, I'm not a medical professional nor do I play one on tv as the old commercial goes, so I'm not going to give you any medical advice other than to say listen to the actual nurse who commented. What I will tell you is that my XH had a lengthy laundry list of medical issues and of all the bull crap he dealt with, cellulitis was probably the worst and he didn't take it seriously at first either, mainly because he didn't even know what it was for the first few days until I nearly nagged him to death to go to the doctor about it. He was hospitalized with it for TEN DAYS! Come on now, Andrew, you are a very smart man. Listen, I hate going to the doctor too. I DREAD it because I'm a needlephobe, but I had to suck it up and go earlier this week because I hadn't been in 2 years and my doctor said, come see me and get bloodwork or I won't refill any of your scrips that keep your blood pressure at a level I'm happy with. Ugh...……………….but my point here is that yes, going to the doctor blows (no offense, kml), but this is NOT something to play around with and OTC and hot baths and the like may help with the symptoms, but they aren't likely helping the underlying cause. Take care of yourself, Andrew!

Me 52, H53
Bomb drop 9/29/2014
Divorce from XH final 12/17/2014
Marriage #2 12/31/2019
5 adult (step)daughters (3 from XH's first marriage, 2 from current H's previous relationships)
6 grandkids
job Offline
Oh for goodness sakes....get your arse to a doctor and get those legs looked at and treated by a proper medical professional. You could end up w/a serious blood infection and worse case scenarios...died from it or lose your leg(s).

Seriously Andrew, S has gone to school and earned her medical degree...get in to see a real doctor asap.

New Thread:

Free parrot with every peg leg

Last edited by job; 08/08/20 11:16 AM. Reason: added link to new thread

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard