Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
K
KitCat Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Update - S18 fixed the doorbell issue. The electrical tape on the old bell was so old it didn't hold the wires so i was not aware that the 2 wires were taped together... my bad... totally.

And, H would have figured that out if he hadn't felt the outside wire was bad --- there is a lot of exposed wire that needs to be fixed.

I called H and let him know the issue was solved. He made sure to tell me to has S18 use shrink wrap on wire and not tape and he knows S18 has some.

I apologized for sending him up into the attic like that... that was not easy moving around on the trusses. He said no worries.

I suppose the correct thing to do would be to send a thank you text later????

L
L
KK,

I think you did fine. You’re not pathetic you are just scared. Your afraid of the unknown and that’s ok. It’s normal. Once the dust settles you realize that it isn’t as much about your husband as you think. It’s more about the uncertainty in your life.

You’ll be fine. It just takes time.

K
KitCat Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Originally Posted by LH19
KK,

I think you did fine. You’re not pathetic you are just scared. Your afraid of the unknown and that’s ok. It’s normal. Once the dust settles you realize that it isn’t as much about your husband as you think. It’s more about the uncertainty in your life.

You’ll be fine. It just takes time.

There is a lot of uncertainly in my life - I accept that to a moderate degree.

But, as far as its not about my H as much as I think? I mean yeah the world isn't going to stop turning because he left me. And, I'm not the only one who made mistakes... I just wish he could have let me get my sh*t together. We had some really happy times... some feel good times... we were a good team.

Its about me. I know I need to have the attitude I'm the WAS and leave him in my dust.

I still love him.

job Offline

Last edited by job; 04/15/20 11:04 PM. Reason: added link to new thread

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard