Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
C
OP Offline
C
She's definitely still angry with me. Very cold and short with me. I've never met someone who could hold a grudge like her.

I watched a movie yesterday, one she had seen before, and I knew she didn't like. I mentioned that I thought it was pretty annoying, and she was like, "Hmm, what? Are you talking to me? That one movie, what about it?" I repeated my thought, and she just kind of said, "yeah," but not even really the word, just a sound of disinterested affirmation.

Final paperwork for the divorce has been drawn up. Once everyone signs, then it's just a matter of how fast the courts work.

I'm very tempted to just say, "screw it," and send her the first chapter of DR and ask her if she can relate to any of it, or anything resonates with her at all.

Instead, I've said up another coaching session for Thursday.

V
V
The DR will not affect her in any shape or form. She will just view it as another attempt to mess with her head, therefor it will backfire. In time she will have a revelation of her ways, just not any time soon. You cannot do anything to speed up the process, but you can sure as heII screw things up. Leave her be, let her sort her things out.

In any case, what difference does it make if DR resonates with her? In her eyes YOU are the culprit, YOU are the root of everything, YOU are the cause of her hurt and any and all your actions yust further proves that to her.

Drink a nice tall cold glass of STFU juice and go work on yourself.

job Offline

Last edited by job; 05/12/20 04:10 PM. Reason: added link to new thread

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard