Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
wooba #2874805 12/05/19 06:34 PM
L
OP Offline
L
Originally Posted by Woosa
I would just take his comments/messages at face value. Don't think too much into it. I've been there too, trying to decipher any little comments/movements that H made and seeing if I could figure anything out. usually there answer is no.

I'm happy for you that you had a great break with the kids. I'm focusing on planning all the fun with my kids for the holidays as well!

I know. I'm trying not to think too much of this stuff, however, we broke up before we were ever married, and he exhibited similar behaviors when he was starting to doubt himself. I suppose that doesn't mean much, but he's definitely following a familiar pattern.

BD: 9/8/19
Seperated: 9/13/19
L
OP Offline
L
What a day...

Our D4 was throwing up for hours last night, and H asked me to stay the night to help. He said he’d been awake for two days straight, but wouldn’t say why. I probably should have declined, but I didn’t. I went home, grabbed my clothes and a toothbrush, and went back to H’s house. Everyone was in bed when I got there, and I was preparing to sleep on the couch. Then I decided to run a load of dishes, because it looked like all his dishes were dirty in the sink, and I didn’t want to wash any by hand in the morning.

Well...H suddenly appeared out of nowhere and asked for a hug. I was shocked. He then took my hand and led me to his room and we just laid there and talked. He said he was an idiot and a bad husband, and that he really wanted to be intimate. I initially declined, but we ended up doing the deed.

Our daughter kept throwing up through the night, and S3 also started throwing up. I feel like I got no sleep. After we woke up in the morning, H started throwing up too. After he threw up, he tried to get me in bed again, but I declined. I told him he needs to not be throwing up before we do that again. I’m currently at my house with the kids, and H is at his house.

So yeah...I’m not sure what happened or what the plan is. He hasn’t told me he loves me, but he said it’s ok for me to wear my ring. We also had a discussion about what to tell our parents. He wanted to tell my dad right away, but we decided not to say anything to anyone else. We’re just going to wait for them to figure it out.

I’m proceeding with caution here, but I’m still really happy about the current turn of events. I know this might be a false reconciliation attempt, so I’m trying to stick with the DB principals and do more of the same stuff I’m doing.

BD: 9/8/19
Seperated: 9/13/19
M
M
Hi Rose,
Any updates? Sounds positive. Hope you didn't catch the same bug everyone else did! Stick with the DBing.
One question-- tell your dad what? That you're back together?
Rooting for you!

Me (46) H (42)
M:14 T:18, D9 & D11
4/19 - 12/19: series of escalating BDs
9/20 - present: R and piecing
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard